Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client Aion4.6 - Change Voice Word to English

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
How to fix this voice word to english ?????????

Aio - Client Aion4.6 - Change Voice Word to English - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yo I have the exact same thing on a 3.5 client, I am trying to find if I can find I would give the info.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So after a long search in all the l10n (I bet it was in there) I found a file named createinfos_ncwest.xml which is in the ui folder, in the data.pak. I searched and found the lines: <appearance>
<name> voice </name>
<attr>
<lm>
<item>
<desc> Basic </desc>
</item>
<item>
<desc> Tough </desc>
</item>
<item>
<desc> Callous </desc>
</item>
<item>
<desc> Youth </desc>
</item>
</lm>

The problem is, I still haven't figured out why we had it in Korean. I think looked for a file are called the same in the client. Hope this will advance you otherwise sorry for the false hope.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i try open file ... and unzip file data but many file corrupted ....and dont know what file need to edit

1st. unpack data.pak
Untitled 21 - Client Aion4.6 - Change Voice Word to English - RaGEZONE Forums

2nd. unzip file data
Untitled 22 - Client Aion4.6 - Change Voice Word to English - RaGEZONE Forums

3rd. already unzip but dont know what file need to edit cos not see file to edit ?????

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Listen, we want to help but sometimes you have to know how to look for a minimum and that wants to be mean, I have the impression that you just want us to give you the modified file. I'm still looking and trying to understand, yet I know absolutely no coding. So breathe and look like me, put the file you think or there is the error and communicate it will check and help you.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks a lot Robson26, I was not far away, I will still try to understand why the old file and the one you passed are working.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, the name of your first file must generate the error you see, if I were you I would rename it like this: about_file_format_pak, I think it will be better but it is not sure that it is that.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
now is ok done ....

1st solution - Tranfer folder to D: drive then i rename folder follow you name folder (Folder name is MakeServer - Dont Know if i rename other name cannot be done. ).

2nd - "D:\AIONencdec\AIONencdec.exe -e Data.zip Data.pak" this simbole can use no problem ...

no have simbole same can used ...

Now everything DOne .......

TQ.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
now is ok done ....

1st solution - Tranfer folder to D: drive then i rename folder follow you name folder (Folder name is MakeServer - Dont Know if i rename other name cannot be done. ).

2nd - "D:\AIONencdec\AIONencdec.exe -e Data.zip Data.pak" this simbole can use no problem ...

no have simbole same can used ...

Now everything DOne .......

TQ.

I have problem with this symbole, doesn't work with me so i don't recommend using.
The AIONencdec folder must be placed alone in C: or D: to work.
Well you solved the problem :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back