Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

how to use packet samurai on local server (4.6 pts)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have leaked pts server 4.6 for aion and im want to see packets with packet samurai but if i start server and packet samurai on my pc then samurai doesnt get anything and PS works, i tested it on euroaion and it gets packets, except game part because of Active Anticheat

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
modify the protocol files. They will need to match the packet data for 4.6.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
euroaion 4.6 too and it works, but on local server 4.6 not

if it works externally, you probably not using the correct address when running the sniffer. check that you're using a local 127.0.0.1 address or internal network address.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This question is more about network principles on Windows than Aion itself. As you may know, you cannot capture the data routed to local hostnames/address on Windows (ex: 127.0.0.1, localhost). To be able to do that you must use a Microsoft Loopback Adapter. Then you change all your IP configuration in the Aion files to match the IP Address of this loopback interface.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This question is more about network principles on Windows than Aion itself. As you may know, you cannot capture the data routed to local hostnames/address on Windows (ex: 127.0.0.1, localhost). To be able to do that you must use a Microsoft Loopback Adapter. Then you change all your IP configuration in the Aion files to match the IP Address of this loopback interface.
will try it, thx for the advice

Upvote 0
Back