Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is there any solution to make 5.0 and aboves' outfit work under 4.6

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found some Chinese private server did this , and their client's launch command have a string -vip(add this , their client could load PC2's stuff correct and could launch the game, use their client to launch our game will occour errors),so their client could display some 5.0 even 5.8's outfit ! How did they do this?

Is ther any way to unpack their launcher , I think something was hidden in it.

This launcher seems packed by TMDx64.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Only way to accomplish this is use the same models as the outfits. 4.5-4.7.5 models is different and 5.0 is even more different.

My guess would be they modified the models and install them into your client. It's the only way because how then can we fit outfits from a skinny model to a big model? It's not possible otherwise :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Only way to accomplish this is use the same models as the outfits. 4.5-4.7.5 models is different and 5.0 is even more different.

My guess would be they modified the models and install them into your client. It's the only way because how then can we fit outfits from a skinny model to a big model? It's not possible otherwise :)

If their launcher running , this 5.X's outfit will display correct, even running your own game instead theirs, if not ,this will not display. so I think there has something secret in their launcher.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If their launcher running , this 5.X's outfit will display correct, even running your own game instead theirs, if not ,this will not display. so I think there has something secret in their launcher.

yes, so it downloads them into your client directory and when you close the launcher it removes them. Like I said, you can't do this otherwise without modifying something on the client.

you did some testing and proved it when they vanish as you close the launcher.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes, so it downloads them into your client directory and when you close the launcher it removes them. Like I said, you can't do this otherwise without modifying something on the client.

you did some testing and proved it when they vanish as you close the launcher.

Except for PC2 folder, everything on it is same as usual. Their client could launch normal 4.6 games without -vip string, If you add this string and don't run their launcher, error occours. run their game nothing was downloaded, so I think when launcher was running correct ,some features will be activated, likes inject some dlls hidden in this launcher.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Except for PC2 folder, everything on it is same as usual. Their client could launch normal 4.6 games without -vip string, If you add this string and don't run their launcher, error occours. run their game nothing was downloaded, so I think when launcher was running correct ,some features will be activated, likes inject some dlls hidden in this launcher.

sounds like a launcher I will never run, be careful if it injects anything into your computers memory. you don't want any information stolen. The only time a dll needs to be injected is if memory needs access to hooks and things for low level memory manipulation, typical with aimbots and other hacks but also its a way to put in a payload to steal all your information.

probably fine, but be careful anyway :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sounds like a launcher I will never run, be careful if it injects anything into your computers memory. you don't want any information stolen. The only time a dll needs to be injected is if memory needs access to hooks and things for low level memory manipulation, typical with aimbots and other hacks but also its a way to put in a payload to steal all your information.

probably fine, but be careful anyway :)

Of course I know what I'm doing ,I have an isolation test machine to run for this kind of stuffs. I just want somebody could decrypt this. Its encrypted by TMD x64, x86 I could decrypt it ,but x64 I can't. so I posted it here , hope some able man could decrypt this and find out what stuff was hidden in it.

Upvote 0
Back