Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Langage

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there,

I have an Aion 7.7 server, and I wanted to know if there are files to switch the client to French and if so where can I find them?

Thank you for your answers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm sorry to tell you that you will have to translate it yourself, but I can tell you how to translate it but it may take time because there are a lot of files. But I'll make it short, basically you have to make your own fra file using the enu file present in l10n. I'll simplify but it's hard to understand I think, basically the basic client to everything, the l10n just takes what's basic (Korean I think) and it translates it then bundles it all together. Basically you will have to extract .pak and group them in the same way as the English translators did. sorry if I'm unclear, I'm more manual than instructive unfortunately...

PS: Here are screens of what I'm basically talking about, I'm going to do a tutorial on this subject later because it's not a change of 5 min or an hour.
and

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you I managed to translate the text into French, not the voices but no big deal the most important is the text :), and little question, is there an autopatcher for aion?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know, all I can say is that as soon as there is an update or a patch it may reset your file. (On aion classic nah at each fix we had to repatch the l10n)

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I don't know, all I can say is that as soon as there is an update or a patch it may reset your file. (On aion classic nah at each fix we had to repatch the l10n)

They use 7.7, it will never be updated so it shouldn't be a problem.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Indeed, I should have re-read the beginning, thank you for pointing it out for answering correctly. (I'll try to do better next time)

Upvote 0
Back