Login screen announcement

MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    9Posts

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if there is any way to remove the announcement box from the login screen. I guess if possible, it should involve some sort of client modification, but if you could give me any directions as to which files have to be modified I'd appreciate it.

If not possible, can I somehow change the content of that announcement container? It's in Japanese (I think) and it really annoys me.

Here's an image of the announcement container that I want to remove: https://imgur.com/a/5BDo0iU

True MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    TzionLocation
    530Posts

Re: Login screen announcement

What client version are you using?
    You probably need extract the Data.pak in... \l10n\ENG\data\Data.pak or \l10n\enu\data\Data.pak.
    With the extracted Data.pak, look for... Data\ui\loginnotice.xml and make the changes.

MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    9Posts

Thank you, that's exactly what I was searching for. Since you seem to know a lot about it, do you think it's possible to add items from other versions of Aion? I'm using Aion-Core 4.7.5 emulator and would like to add some skins and gear from 4.8-4.9. If possible, could you give me directions? Thank you again!

True MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    TzionLocation
    530Posts

Yeah!! I made some changes to my Client and Server...

https://prnt.sc/t34e9c

Some things are possible to add in Items.pak and also other .pak files, but it's not simple
    There should be tutorial in the forum.
    Last edited by Robson26; 20-06-20 at 05:55 AM.

MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    9Posts

Jeez you didn't lie. It took me 3 hours to figure out all the files that need to be altered. I successfully added Brigade General Vasharti's wings tho, so I'd call it success. And now that I know what I'm doing it would hopefully go faster. Thanks again man!

MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    9Posts

Hello. I have unpacked Data.pak and i changed text in loginnotice.xml and packed it again and replaced. Problem is one that now this announcement box disappeared and i have no news on login screen. Any idea why? Thanks

Advertisement