Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Login screen announcement

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if there is any way to remove the announcement box from the login screen. I guess if possible, it should involve some sort of client modification, but if you could give me any directions as to which files have to be modified I'd appreciate it.

If not possible, can I somehow change the content of that announcement container? It's in Japanese (I think) and it really annoys me.

Here's an image of the announcement container that I want to remove:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you, that's exactly what I was searching for. Since you seem to know a lot about it, do you think it's possible to add items from other versions of Aion? I'm using Aion-Core 4.7.5 emulator and would like to add some skins and gear from 4.8-4.9. If possible, could you give me directions? Thank you again!

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Yeah!! I made some changes to my Client and Server...

Some things are possible to add in Items.pak and also other .pak files, but it's not simple :wink:
There should be tutorial in the forum.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Jeez you didn't lie. It took me 3 hours to figure out all the files that need to be altered. I successfully added Brigade General Vasharti's wings tho, so I'd call it success. And now that I know what I'm doing it would hopefully go faster. Thanks again man!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. I have unpacked Data.pak and i changed text in loginnotice.xml and packed it again and replaced. Problem is one that now this announcement box disappeared and i have no news on login screen. Any idea why? Thanks

Upvote 0
Back