Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Manastone status problem

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I got a 5.8 source and the new manastones (Knowledge, Power...etc) are aplying way too much stats than what it is supposed to and is not applying the reduction gain of the primary stats based on how much Power, Knowledge, Agility etc you have.
Does anyone know where to look to fix that? If you are helpful i will reward you with the sources that i have on private.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks that one i figured, but what about the diminishing? the amount of stats i get per stone is not reducing according to the amount of power i have

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi i saw that you upload a 3.5 clint for aion but the download link is not there anymore because it was 4 years ago. we want to open a good private server with no bugs maybe you can help us out.:eek:tt: I also sent you the text as an email. but just to be sure that you read the message. <3

Upvote 0
Reaction score
hi i saw that you upload a 3.5 clint for aion but the download link is not there anymore because it was 4 years ago. we want to open a good private server with no bugs maybe you can help us out.:eek:tt: I also sent you the text as an email. but just to be sure that you read the message. <3

Client Aion 3.5

Aion 3.5 pure nostalgia!! this is my favorite :wink::p::lol:

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I want to solve this problem

don't down stats use +10 str manastone etcs...

how to solve this problem?

aion 5.8 source ? item templets? plz ;(

Upvote 0
Back