Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mob Animations not working properly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. I was wondering if there is any way to make the animations for the mob's skills to work without modifying the source code. If not, does anyone have a working file or know where I can find a working file with all the modified animations working? I am using both 4.6 and 4.7.5.x, and tho I haven't yet tested 4.7.5.x, I believe the same results will occur with 4.6, where any skill will just result in the mobs animation (so far, they spam the same attack over and over and over)

Also, I've seen some camera mods out there that can extend the distance of the camera farther than the max. Does anyone know if this is also modifyable without source code, or if there is a file out there that I can use that can chance the camera distance to be even father? Thanks.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still looking for an answer. Does anyone not know? Would adding geodata fix this problem?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello? Anyone there? Really need this important piece of information, since Aion-Core won't answer non-developers and Euro Aion keeps telling me that they won't tell me any info about how they got their Animations to work... :(

Upvote 0
Back