Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need help by adapting Server Sources 2.7 to an AionClassic 2.7 Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can any help me by adapting Server Sources 2.7 to an AionClassic 2.7 Client.
I can log in but the server selection is empty.Please help

Sorry for my bad English, but im German
Here is my Discord: NachtEule||Till#3385

Master Summoner
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Let me Search it for you in youtube lol :D
Even on ragezone there is few tutorials how to setup bro. Use "search button"

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes i know, but not with AionClassic Client with Siels Energy Daeva Pass and QuestTeleport .etc

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

No one will help because all sources are closed source, I can confirm though that the server list is empty because the classic server setup is drastically different to the original 2.7 servers. Sadly I can't give any more info than this.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
okey thats bad, all guys are addicted to money, make it not for love for the game, but love for money, that sucks :)

Only one who work on new aion classic files its Russians . And its close project . There is no open source of it .

Yes, I know I want to adapt my source to the 2.7 client, the source is also closed then but I want to give the finished source to anyone who helps me

No one will help because all sources are closed source, I can confirm though that the server list is empty because the classic server setup is drastically different to the original 2.7 servers. Sadly I can't give any more info than this.

i will not live server i wil a server for play with friends :)

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
okey thats bad, all guys are addicted to money, make it not for love for the game, but love for money, that sucks :)

Yes, I know I want to adapt my source to the 2.7 client, the source is also closed then but I want to give the finished source to anyone who helps me

i will not live server i wil a server for play with friends :)

I personally don't work with classic files, I am working on my own emulator for 4.5.0.31 as that is my original NA client I've had since 2014.
A friend of mine is working on the classic server emulator but they keep it private and even myself, I don't have access to it. I'd rather original 2.7 NA server/client personally it's better for me :)

Client implementation will always stay the same, but the server can always be architected to what you want it to be.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I personally don't work with classic files, I am working on my own emulator for 4.5.0.31 as that is my original NA client I've had since 2014.
A friend of mine is working on the classic server emulator but they keep it private and even myself, I don't have access to it. I'd rather original 2.7 NA server/client personally it's better for me :)

Client implementation will always stay the same, but the server can always be architected to what you want it to be.

the AionClassic 2.7 Client i have and 2.7 soruce i have from github, can you help me pls?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
the AionClassic 2.7 Client i have and 2.7 soruce i have from github, can you help me pls?

Sure, I can help. I don't know much about classic, but I know the tooling required to get the job done.

That should be enough to get you started.

If others also want to learn, those are some of the things you need to know and I consider that list a good resource :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I´ve tried the same for a few days, but without success XD The 2.7 classic has another protocol, i tried this for myself, but my knowhow is to less XD My 3.9 src running "good" now and ive learned a lot from this java core.

Im also interested in connect my Aion 2.4/2.7 client to the 2.7 server. If you have some fixes for this pls share with me.
The Login Server realize my connection, but my gameserver didnt show the version, only the server selection with nothing inside, i think this is an protocol error from the new client

And im also from germany, if you interested in, contact me ;)

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I´ve tried the same for a few days, but without success XD The 2.7 classic has another protocol, i tried this for myself, but my knowhow is to less XD My 3.9 src running "good" now and ive learned a lot from this java core.

Im also interested in connect my Aion 2.4/2.7 client to the 2.7 server. If you have some fixes for this pls share with me.
The Login Server realize my connection, but my gameserver didnt show the version, only the server selection with nothing inside, i think this is an protocol error from the new client

And im also from germany, if you interested in, contact me ;)

Different architecture is used and this is the reason for blank SM_SERVERLIST packet :)

Loginserver will work for any aion client including classic client, but once you pass SM_PLAY_OK, classic is different to what you have been learning.

Throw a few keys at it xD, maybe it will get to character creation!

Upvote 0
Back