Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Search Aion 4.9.1 french client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I search an Aion 4.9.1 french client, or just the L10n folder (FRA).

Thanks for share it :):

Nice day.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Translate your l10n or you waiting Christmas 2077. L10n fra,ita and esp is rare and old version it's even worse. Good luck.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ENU, DEU and FRA are in every retail version of EU clients

Yes, thanks for the info except that from a certain version gameforge only downloaded the desired language and a lot of players went to international servers as some were not top RvR. And besides, people who keep their previous versions are rare, it's not as if everyone goes on private server. So yes what you say is true but the answer is useless, sorry.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I checked. The latest FRA for 4.x i have is 4.6. Rest of my collection has mostly enu and ger

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
at the moment i'm translating a 3.5 eng version in fra, it's not quite easy finally there is a lot of file to translate, so you take days, if you have time otherwise a lot more.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
at the moment i'm translating a 3.5 eng version in fra, it's not quite easy finally there is a lot of file to translate, so you take days, if you have time otherwise a lot more.

cant you take other files from an older revision? i mean then you have just to translate the new part, or am i wrong?

I have 4.6.2 in fra

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As for the videos, we can take the one of a higher version but everything else if we modify it there is a risk that the game will be put in Korean (apparently the base client is in Korean, they added the file l10n for other languages if I understood the client correctly), moreover you have to be very careful with the ui files if not replace me at the homepage and impossible to play.

Upvote 0
Back