Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need a stable Geodata for Al3.9

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello i need a god and stable Geodata for al3.9 i testet an 3.9 geo but she was Crap. When you have a working geo for me. Thank you

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tested....

16:23:27.973 INFO [main]: - Loading meshes..
16:23:28.004 ERROR[main]: - Critical Error - Thread: main terminated abnormaly: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: null
at java.nio.FloatBuffer.allocate(FloatBuffer.java:311) ~[na:1.6.0_45]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.geoEngine.GeoWorldLoader.loadMeshs(GeoWorldLoader.java:81) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.world.geo.RealGeoData.loadMeshes(RealGeoData.java:91) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.world.geo.RealGeoData.loadGeoMaps(RealGeoData.java:48) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.world.geo.GeoService.initializeGeo(GeoService.java:50) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]
at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:250) ~[AL-Game.jar:na]

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found an New Bug a sorcerer can Do bosses solo cast a dot an resett the Boss and then the Boss is buged and dont attack the sorcerer can Do solo the Boss how i can fix this?

Upvote 0
Back