Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

how to translate aion ???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, does anyone have a tutorial to translate aion into another language for example Spanish?What tools to use to be able to unzip, edit and re-compress?

help please

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need the client with the translationyou can tell it's english inside the L10N folder by it saying ENU or EU, or Spanish by it's spanish code (forgot the exact code, I think it's ESN)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = gondracorn; 9076913] Necesitas al cliente con la traducción. Puedes decir que está en inglés dentro de la carpeta L10N diciendo ENU o EU, o en español por su código en español (olvidé el código exacto, creo que es ESN) [/ QUOTE]

Hello, thanks for your answer, but, I open the thread again: I ask about how I can translate the client into Spanish at the moment. I'm not talking about precisely changing an existing folder from another client.Tools for extraction, editing, etc. After how to compress everything again to make it functional

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tools for extraction, editing, etc... they are all mostly english. You're going to need to visit the decompilation forum, and if your good at programming, perhaps you want to become a dev here:

This is the one-stop and private forums for devs only. You'll have to prove yourself to get access, they are really picky about sharing their work to anyone, because of so called "thieves" (but they don't own the rights to the decompilation, so what's there to steal? All their hard work they put in? They stolen the code themselves, so the argument is a moot point)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = gondracorn; 9077329] Herramientas para extracción, edición, etc ... todas son en su mayoría en inglés. Vas a necesitar visitar el foro de descompilación, y si eres bueno en programación, tal vez quieras convertirte en un desarrollador aquí:

Este es el foro único y privado solo para desarrolladores. Tendrás que demostrar tu valía para tener acceso, son muy exigentes a la hora de compartir su trabajo con cualquiera, debido a los llamados "ladrones" (pero no poseen los derechos de descompilación, entonces, ¿qué hay para robar? ¿Trabajaron duro? Ellos robaron el código ellos mismos, por lo que el argumento es discutible) [/ QUOTE]

Thank you very much, it does not matter in the language you are in, if not that the translation work can be done, which is what interests me, thank you very much :)

Upvote 0
Back