Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Trying to download Aion Client for Aion Germany Latest Release

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! I'm trying to download the client from gameforge for aion germany, but my internet is not that good, I have the best speeds and bandwidth available in the area for the ISP, but the area is monopolized by a single cable provider, so they limit some things. So, I'll need the client download through either torrent or mediafire or google drive in parts, not mega because mega sucks with download limitations. Thank you!

Error Message - Trying to download Aion Client for Aion Germany Latest Release - RaGEZONE Forums

This message is consistant and can and will appear on any given file.

I am using aion germany 7.8 orthe latest release build.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do u tried download clinet by Steam? Check it.
If no, i can create torrent but !!!7.9!!! + ENG,DE

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can try, but I doubt it will work, I think, cause it's steam, steam stuffs DRM protection on all their stuff, like VALVE, etc, plus, it's a different setup. I will let you know.

Yeah, can't do it from steam, it says "This item is currently unavailable in your region"

I don't know why it's not available in my country via steam.

Upvote 0
Back