Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Weird issue with blood mark camps

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried looking around quite a bit on Google and here for some answers but to no avail.

The issues that I'm seeing with the camps are listed below.

- Neutral and Opposing faction NPCs spawning even tho my faction owns the camp.
- Quest NPC never spawning at Blood Mark camps. (stale camp and freshly acquired).
- Balaur mobs never spawning.

screenshot.

Edit: I'm running an Aion 4.6 server.

Edit 2: Not sure if this is related but I'm also getting "Packs" of mobs where a single mob should spawn.
screenshot 2:

Reaction score
I tried looking around quite a bit on Google and here for some answers but to no avail.

The issues that I'm seeing with the camps are listed below.

- Neutral and Opposing faction NPCs spawning even tho my faction owns the camp.
- Quest NPC never spawning at Blood Mark camps. (stale camp and freshly acquired).
- Balaur mobs never spawning.

screenshot.

Edit: I'm running an Aion 4.6 server.

Edit 2: Not sure if this is related but I'm also getting "Packs" of mobs where a single mob should spawn.
screenshot 2:

Problems that need to be fixed in Base and Spawns.
I fixed this some time ago in 4.3.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Problems that need to be fixed in Base and Spawns.
I fixed this some time ago in 4.3.

appreciate the direction to work towards.. would you happen to have a fixed base and spawns that i can merge into my server or no?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try using the 4.3 files, but you may need to fix the code.

I gave this a shot and still nothing.. I looked into the 4.3 spawns file and there is nothing for the "vanguard" spawns however when I pull a file for 4.9.. the spawns are there but i get an error when i try to run the server

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I gave this a shot and still nothing.. I looked into the 4.3 spawns file and there is nothing for the "vanguard" spawns however when I pull a file for 4.9.. the spawns are there but i get an error when i try to run the server

There is no Katalam in 4.9, Base and Spawns are different so you will need to rework it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is no Katalam in 4.9, Base and Spawns are different so you will need to rework it.

I feared this.. I finished the kata files.. I'm working on the danaria files now.. I might post them up when I'm done incase anyone else needs them.

Upvote 0
Back