Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Where can I disable/enable all flight paths/teleport locations unlocked?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. Currently I'm using a 4.6 client and server. Most of the files for these servers are similar. Does anyone know where in the server config/properties files one can enable or disable having all teleport locations and flight paths unlocked?

Thanks!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi. Currently I'm using a 4.6 client and server. Most of the files for these servers are similar. Does anyone know where in the server config/properties files one can enable or disable having all teleport locations and flight paths unlocked?

Thanks!

Hi,

You can't typically do this with the change of an option, you will need to modify the packets to allow this functionality. specifically CM_DIALOG_SELECT and SM_DIALOG_WINDOW to allow anyone to teleport. I believe those two control whether a player can teleport to the new zone.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

You can't typically do this with the change of an option, you will need to modify the packets to allow this functionality. specifically CM_DIALOG_SELECT and SM_DIALOG_WINDOW to allow anyone to teleport. I believe those two control whether a player can teleport to the new zone.

Thank you for the reply.

Could you let me know what method is needed to make this change? Do I need a particular software? My goal is to actually disable this functionality. I don't mind all the teleports being available as people will be limited by their character strength, but having all flight paths unlocked by default kind of removes a bunch of the exploration.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you for the reply.

Could you let me know what method is needed to make this change? Do I need a particular software? My goal is to actually disable this functionality. I don't mind all the teleports being available as people will be limited by their character strength, but having all flight paths unlocked by default kind of removes a bunch of the exploration.

check those packets and see what they return. System.out.println(); will print data to the cmd prompt.
add that in a few spots to print packet values and compile the server, go to a teleporter and attempt to teleport, you will see your print statement work.

I haven't looked too deeply at this because I've been busy but give it a go and let me know if you're stuck.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check those packets and see what they return. System.out.println(); will print data to the cmd prompt.
add that in a few spots to print packet values and compile the server, go to a teleporter and attempt to teleport, you will see your print statement work.

I haven't looked too deeply at this because I've been busy but give it a go and let me know if you're stuck.

Hi! Thanks for the help! I ended up getting feedback that people would prefer the teleports enabled so I'm going to keep them that way, but I really appreciate your taking the time to help me with this. That was some deep stuff you posted, way deeper than I've gone with any of this, but it was cool learning and trying to figure it out.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello. Do you like to travel a lot? And maybe these trips take place in Australia? Then I would advise you to visit the hard-to-reach islands near Australia. You can use the ticket sales service that will find you a plane to such cities. Here you can This is a good service that will always help you get to any point and will do it qualitatively.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I never know where i can disable all flight paths.

Via the packets, you have 5 posts and 0 likes, stop leeching and figure it out. I explain in my replies how you can test values, the only way you learn this stuff is by testing and figuring it out. Print the packets as you receive them and disable the flights.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back