Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Where in the config can I change the crafting skill up rate?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi.

I'm wondering in which file I can find the crafting skill up rates. I'd like to make it so a skill up is guaranteed for each craft at least. Any ideas? Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi.

I'm wondering in which file I can find the crafting skill up rates. I'd like to make it so a skill up is guaranteed for each craft at least. Any ideas? Thanks!
Do you want to increase the crafting speed?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you want to increase the crafting speed?

Hi!

Nah, the crafting speed is fine. I just want to increase the crafting skill up rate so that people gain crafting skill ups more often when they craft. Preferably once per craft.

Thanks!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi!

Nah, the crafting speed is fine. I just want to increase the crafting skill up rate so that people gain crafting skill ups more often when they craft. Preferably once per craft.

Thanks!
I know it’s been a while, but on some servers, increasing the xp rate for gathering also increases the skill increase rate. I know that it works that way on Robson’s 5.8 release, and most others I’ve tried, but not all.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi.

I think you sould check config/main/ in craft or rate

Upvote 0
Back