Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

2015 Register

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Howdy Community!

One month ago I started to gather some PHP experience and used tutorial for my first project. I was extremely happy because it totally fitted my imagination!

Click to download the register script, fully customized to work with the 2015 Files. The PDO extension is necessary.

The archive contains files for use with Win and SQL authentication (standalone index.php or with separate files for database login and functions) + Bootstrap example for both + Account database with an additional table for the Item Shop Coin amount.

If you have any problems please let me know! I will try to advance it as much as I can.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Howdy Community!

One month ago I started to gather some PHP experience and used tutorial for my first project. I was extremely happy because it totally fitted my imagination!

Click to download the register script, fully customized to work with the 2015 Files. The PDO extension is necessary.

The archive contains files for use with Win and SQL authentication (standalone index.php or with separate files for database login and functions) + Bootstrap example for both + Account database with an additional table for the Item Shop Coin amount.

If you have any problems please let me know! I will try to advance it as much as I can.

well it wont connect to the database, im not sure what the issue is, i have the 2015 files on a vm have xampp installed and added several extensions for pdo sql, the dlls and added into php.ini. ive ofcourse edited the index.php to include my user name and pw into msql. so if youre still around mabe you could help out.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The newest PDO release for Windows doesn't work with PHP 7.4. Try to install PHP 7.3 and use .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks, i wouldn't have thought of that even though these are older files, ill try it out. Update: I Tried it downloaded xampp with php 7.3 , add those dll's ... added the extensions . still wont connect to the database. im stumped right no. using server 2017 from the release of the 2015 with virtual machine post here. currently stuck using the account that was made because i cant seem to edit that row or add more rows to the account database. was hoping the register script would solve that issue for me. but well... what other ideas have you?

Last edited:
Back