Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Complete CN server package with my latest changes and fixes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Foreword

I apparently fucked up some stuff in my previous release of my CN fixes so I decided to rework it again and here I am now, releasing the outcome with it that won't spill a single assert when you start the server. To avoid further fuckups (I accidentially swapped the ressystem from the client release before but that is now defeated.) I uploaded the very same client now I did all the tests with this fileset with and the one I used to debug all the bugs and so on... The client is clean as duck and even still contains the chinese Logo and the chinese menus (only buttons that are images... all the text is in english of course). Anyway enough of that, I wanna design this thread as some sort of introduction to the files... I hope it isn't too cringey :^) First the technical stuff though.

The archive is close to be 3 GB in size, since I included a matching client to the fileset aswell as tools and other stuff that might come in hand.

The client.exe's IP is 127.0.0.1

The LoginServer.exe's MD5 hash is f528764d624db129b32c21fbca0cb8d6 which is 127.0.0.1, simply go to a website that can encrypt your own IP into MD5 and replace the generated hash with this one,

I included a tutorial video on how to set up these files and how to make the client work within the archive.

Services run and work on Windows Server 2012 and up aswell.

Credits to the client go to Me, Dec, saze, KeRn and xArva
Credits for the fixed services for new Windows Server OS' go to saze

Cheers and thanks for the attention, here's your download:

______________________________________________________________________________________

1. What is "CN"?
CN or how many of you know it as "HK" is the Server fileset that went live within china and japan in 2011. OnsOnSoft tried to design this version more Character oriented and added a lot of new features such as class specific stat point bonuses or dismount yourself from your mount on skill usage.
The downside to these file's were that firstly, the skill usage in general was very slow. (You had to wait for the characters animation to finish so you can fire the next skill), and the lack of the fiesta unique feature - the Soul Stones (HP/SP Stones). But this is not problematic anymore since this release got both of these issues fixed, which means Soul Stones and skill bashing made its comeback!
These two fixes strongly improve the files and now if we look at all the other features it's quite stunning what this fileset is capable of.

2, The Features of CN
CN has a variety of fiesta-untypical, though MMO common features:

First of: CN is using Lua aswell, just like 2015/2016 files... but sadly has less functions than 2015/2016.

MID's (Multi Instance Dungeons) are a flexible Kingdom Quest-like feature which lets you enroll at any time and will start as soon as enough people joined the MiD or a certain time passed. There is no schedule needed for this system. It also makes solo instance dungeons possible.

Together with that, CN makes it possible for you to party up with up to 40 people within an expedition group, which is amazing for populated guilds, since they can now raid with up to 40 members instead of with 20.

But don't worry, this didn't replace the old school Kingdom Quests... since they are still fully functional! To enroll to a Kingdom Quest you just have to approach the Town Chief.

CN also features an Auction House... which functions the EXACT same way as you know them from popular MMORPGs! No need to let your PC run the entire time just so you can sell your items. A lot of players might appreciate that.

16 Storage boxes are also a thing (As of now only 6 boxes work though... I try my best to make them all work in the future) on the CN files.

If you use a skill on a mount you will dismount automatically and use the selected skill

An extended sound engine that introduces ambience sounds

A roll the dice system for people in a party, which will decide who will obtain the picked up item. (Configurable)

Now Clerics can crit more often aswell with Critical heals! Yes, exactly what it sounds like: When you have a high critical hit rate and you heal another player, you can achieve critical heals, whose heal the DOUBLE amount of a non-critical heal.

But thats not enough for the Clerics: The higher your Int Stat is, the more effective are your heals! Lets say we have two clerics with Heal(14). Cleric one has 25 Int and Heals 1400. Cleric Two has 90 Int and Heals 1800, even though they use the same healing skill!

This alone allows for more in depth cleric builds. decide between many critical heals (SPR) or for more powerful raw heals (Int). Similar changes apply to every other class aswell!

An enhanced Stat system is featured aswell within CN. If you, lets say want to skill SPR on your fighter, you will get one stat point on said stat... but if you are a mage and you skill on SPR, you will get TWO stat points since Mages benefit more out of INT and SPR on CN. Fighters will get more STR and END on skilling these, Archers will get more out of skillinng DEX and SPR, Clerics SPR and INT aswell and Tricksters will benefit from skilling on STR and DEX. The game interface will hint to you your beneficial stat:

Also, you don't have to worry if you misclicked on another stat while stacking... since you have to confirm your stat points before they get applied!

And if you want to create chaos, there is the Chaos-Mode! This mode will allow you to PvP everywhere, transforming you into a bad guy not even NPCs wanna talk to anymore. Town Guards will be after you and every player is your enemy. If you get defeated - you will go to jail with a penalty that depends on how much chaos you caused. With just one mouseclick you will go in and out of the chaos mode. (To allow the chaos mode on maps, you have to set the PKN_Field's cell value within the MapInfo.shn to 3)

There are even some visual changes to CN... if you want to create a character, you will see your future character fight against the Shadow Master or the Super Living Totem (Gender dependent).

There are a lot more features introduced to CN. A while back I made a comparision between CN and 2016. If you are interested check it out here:

3, Bugfixes within this release

This release here has everything important fixed that bothered people in the past.
Auctions House is fully functionally
The Action System (AbStates on weapons)
The Cooking System is fully functionally but needs one last fix that makes the SkillID visible within the Clients passive skill list
Skill Bashing
HP/SP Stones
Multi Clienting
No Mob Glitching (In other filesets, mobs tend to slide away of your player, CN has this fixed)
Weapon/Armor Damage/Defense
Upgrade values fixed
Jewel Upgrade values fixed and give additional M.Def on enhancement
Shield Skins not working
Weapon Skins durability bugs
All devildoms working
Siren Castle working
Producing Mystery Vaults working
Item Mall inventory working
HP/SP Stones set to Q and E by default
Every single assert fixed
Guild Tournament Buffs fully working
And many more fixes (That I can't think of from top of my head right now...)

These files come with some bugs too
. Only two gameplay bugs I can think of though, whose are: Lucky House Gem bug and possibly even an item dupe bug with the magic box of epith... I am unsure about if it is working or not.

I really love these files for its unique features and changes it did to fiesta. It shares almost every feature with 2015/2016 files + its additional features.

Final Thoughts

After all of this though, I don't claim that these files are better in any way or shape. Both filesets have their Ups and Downs, though I highly prefer CN especially thanks to its Client.exe, that isnt plastered with memory leaks like 2015/2016 files' client :/

CN allows me to make 1024x1024 maps without any FPS loss, 2016 doesn't... cuz it will lag out and is close to be unplayable if populated

2016 is nonetheless a great fileset, especially thanks to the communities work

If you have red through all of this... oof, thank you

But that's it, enjoy the fileset if the interest is within you :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just don’t know what’s window 2012. Most server only work with window 7

Reaction score
I just don’t know what’s window 2012. Most server only work with window 7

Windows Server 2012 is a newer version than Windows 7; Its most commonly used in the business industry another words; the services will work on windows 10 as Windows Server 2008 R2 is basically windows 7 with a lot less bloatware.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is this normal? the service on starting and the zone service running.

RIP

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your are missing vcredist.. thats it

Its an issue with your PC

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there download able or anything?
well i download c++ and still this

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to change to english?

and it work! thanks!

how do i replace chinese login to english?

hey Angar97 thank you for the release it was nice files.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Uhm the Jobchange doesn't work and my Game close itself. And I don't know how to change the "Job" in the Database.

☺☺Just Ask The Pope☺☺
Reaction score
Is the quest files fixed in these files no point running them if quests are bugged i downloaded some that said completely fixed on elite pvp but broken to poop can u tell me if these are the same?

Back