Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom active skill not showing in skill list

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I'm having trouble getting my active skill to show up in the skill list.
The skill can be learned, at first it was showing as a alchemy skill but after playing around with the ID it doesn't show in either list. I've tried multiple ID's nearer the last active skills and nearer to the original skill (summon [01]) it is literally a copy of Summon [01] for the time being with just the ID/Inx Name and serial/sum in MiscData changed but I'm still not having any joy.

I've searched the forum and it seems multiple people have had the same problem but no given solution.
could anyone help me with this please? Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
add me in discord for help Angi#1078

the variation of the ID in a skill, does not change its function of active / passive / production(alchemy)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ylisse said:
I've searched the forum and it seems multiple people have had the same problem but no given solution.

linian said:
add me in discord for help"

This is why multiple people have the same issue, but nobody posts a solution. People get pulled off the platform for "help" then never come back and post what the solution was. Someone else comes along however longer later, has the same problem, uses the search (like they're supposed to) and can't find a solution. So they make a post asking for help to "bump" the topic, and someone else like linian comes along and whisks them away off platform for help, and the cycle repeats itself indefinitely.

This is why sections die off.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am not going to explain all the configuration of all Skill.shn, I will help you with your problem and if you want to post the solution later it is up to you, I have often asked for help / advice and I have never received anything in return, however I am taking my time to help them and not like others who see the problem (with an easy solution) and look the other way ...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will help you with your problem and if you want to post the solution later it is up to you

This is something that I neglected to mention in my post, is that it's not entirely the problem of the person who pulls people away from the platform to help. It is easier in Discord/Skype or whatever. When these people do get help, they don't post the solution. Sometimes it's because the people who help them actually charge them money, most of the time it's because the help and the explanation is complicated and long, and nobody wants to type all of that out. Knowing that people are lazy and won't type all of that out, putting it all on them isn't fair.

Everything in detail would need to be posted anyways for the fix and the context behind the fix, so why not just fix it using the forums as a medium?

Back