Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] How to fix the Mages ?

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,

is there any chance to fix the mage class attack bug ?
When i use a skill it counts it only if i cast another one after that. So its always one skill behind.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys,

is there any chance to fix the mage class attack bug ?
When i use a skill it counts it only if i cast another one after that. So its always one skill behind.

You can't set the "cooldown-time" to "0" with the old files. You have to set it to "0,01" or something like that so there is a cast bar for 0,01 second. Try to change the skill animations, the ones from OS are designed to work with their client (which supports "0sec" cooldown correctly) and not for the old one. Some animations are too long, some start too fast. I fixed most of them on my local server, so its possible to do (includingspamming without having kickback's or have to use another skill).

Last edited:
cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hmm. Ok so i try to set them to 0.01 but its the same on those skills that already have a casttime and cooldowntime > 0 ... but i will try first :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yo have to do both, only changing the cooldown won't help.
You need to edit all the skill animations too, have to test how it works the best way. Change the number of animation-reload, delete some useless animation-seconds to get the right time for the cast time and so on.

Last edited:
cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ok now i think i know what you are talking about :D So the casttime must be 0,01 sec longer than the skill animation to be sure the animation ends before the cast time is over. Only then it will not need another animation to finish. Correct ?

Back