Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can i add items to acharacter from server files and how can i add items to guid?

Reaction score
well there are ways of adding said items to a person but you either need to make it on a gm character first then add it to their inventory (for example i usually use bag 5 or 6 for adding to peoples inventories as they're likely to not be used)

If you want them to be added as in a character has been made you need to look at default character info i think.

DefaultCharacterInfo.txt - you add the item like you would else where with the guild however you need to add it to tGuildItem i think. I'm not totally certain about it.

For you lets see the code

Code:
select * from tItem where nItemID="ItemNumber"
<- that will bring up the itemnumber as the requested item - look at the id field in ItemInfo for that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanx it worked but i have another problem when i try to enter any free battle zone server disconect how can i solve it?

Back