Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tags & Post Information - [READ BEFORE POSTING]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
fiestanerd69 - Tags & Post Information - [READ BEFORE POSTING] - RaGEZONE Forums

Three rules to follow, to create a successful post in the help section.

1. When making a post, please make sure to provide the appropriate tag which correlate to the files you are requiring assistance with. The tags specified below, will be to help identify which files you are using and which version it is therefore more people can easily help you.

Tags:
2. When making a post, please make sure to use an informative title. For example, if I have a problem with a new monster into the game, then I would title the thread "Issues with adding a monster" after writing the appropriate tag in front of it. Simply writing "help" will only prevent users from helping you or delay any responses.

3. Finally, when you are writing the contents of your post, make sure to keep your post informative and concise. Simply writing "I can't add a mob" will not allow users to help you. Make sure to do your research before posting as well, this is highly advised, as you will be unlikely to get any help if your question has been answered many times before. Read below for several points you should try to achieve before posting and when posting.

Tips & Tricks:
  • Provide error logs where due.
  • Explain the issue to the best of your ability.
  • Leave a comment, to notify users if English is not your native language.
  • Read the rules and the FAQ before posting!
  • Use the search function to search for similar questions.
*Note: If you fail to meet any of these criteria, your post may be edited (to meet the criteria), deleted or possibly closed. Posts which were made before this, will remain unaffected.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back