• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Fatal Error

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 2147483648 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 309237645240 bytes) in /home/ragezone/public_html/forum/dbtech/thanks/includes/class_profileblock.php on line 0

this is when i click new post thanks / like comments

i check this error happens for around ~10 min and now its back - works fine ...

Edit:
more info about the problem:
in the mu online pc HELP selection i post a theard for the help for the FULL Code of something .. when someone give me a part ofthe code only the sql query i got a many dislikes for that - im say to them i want a help with the full code - like I write in my topic ... because im fool big noob and in my first post i say me want the full code because me not understand a lot and i say to them pls help me with the FULL Code and for that i got 2-3 disslikes and for that can happen that error i think - sure the bug happens because of the disslikes :)
Hope me help say for that forum Bug )

Last edited:
Back