Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fatal Error

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 2147483648 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 309237645240 bytes) in /home/ragezone/public_html/forum/dbtech/thanks/includes/class_profileblock.php on line 0

this is when i click new post thanks / like comments

i check this error happens for around ~10 min and now its back - works fine ...

Edit:
more info about the problem:
in the mu online pc HELP selection i post a theard for the help for the FULL Code of something .. when someone give me a part ofthe code only the sql query i got a many dislikes for that - im say to them i want a help with the full code - like I write in my topic ... because im fool big noob and in my first post i say me want the full code because me not understand a lot and i say to them pls help me with the FULL Code and for that i got 2-3 disslikes and for that can happen that error i think - sure the bug happens because of the disslikes :)
Hope me help say for that forum Bug )

Last edited:
Back