Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The ability to change back to an older theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well hi , i just wanted to suggest or ask in that matter if its possible for me to change to an older theme , i know its possible in some other forums i have visited. but if its possible here just delete this lol i just want to know how. The theme is great don't get me wrong but the older theme was a lot easier to read through.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The new theme is here to stay. It is in a beta stage, and it is being tweaked constantly.

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't think he was asking for it to be removed entirely. Just the option to switch between this and the previous one. I'd also prefer a previous theme. It's been getting harder and harder to read with each new one. I loved the simplistic themes of the past, now it just ew.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just my opinion...sure get a new theme. Many like it...many don't. But forcing everyone to use it as the only option whether they like it or not....not so much.

Is it technical issues keeping the old ones from being used? Are there limitations on the old theme that prevent them from being available? Different story.

Just my 2 cents.

Reaction score
MentaL has already said this theme is here to stay and he will not be changing it. There may be a dark theme of this one in the future but i don't think he will be adding any themes that aren't a recolor of this one as it costed 4 digit $$$$.

After awhile of using it you may get used to it like the old theme changes that have been done in the past, I personally like this theme and can't wait to see if MentaL add's the dark version of it.

Reaction score
It's getting better over time. How about we leave some suggestions in the theme bugs thread rather than complaining about what we don't like about it.

The theme itself is easy to read with the coloring. My only gripe are a few text formatting issues, which I've added in the theme bugs thread already.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This theme has definitely grown on me. I love it now.

I just personally think MentaL could have gave us a warning or something, it was kind of sudden and unexpected, or at least got all the bugs sorted before switching over. But that is just my unimportant criticism, take what you want from it.

Reaction score
This theme has definitely grown on me. I love it now.

I just personally think MentaL could have gave us a warning or something, it was kind of sudden and unexpected, or at least got all the bugs sorted before switching over. But that is just my unimportant criticism, take what you want from it.

Warning serves no purpose.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I think it's really exaggerated to make a warning about a new upcoming theme.
There are people who cannot take or handle a big change in a "trusted environment". It will take a few days to get over it.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Warning serves no purpose.

Hmm I disagree but I don't want to make a debate out of it lol

I think it's really exaggerated to make a warning about a new upcoming theme.
There are people who cannot take or handle a big change in a "trusted environment". It will take a few days to get over it.

You kind of contradicted yourself. If there are people who can't handle a big change than giving them a warning before making a change would be a good thing to do.

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know no one really cares about the minority of people with bad vision. But it sucks having to use a chrome add-on to forcibly change the forum because the grey text on a white background is nearly impossible to read.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Embrace changes.
The old themes went to heaven. They will never come back like MentaL said in an other thread.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's cute and growing on me, but I find it too colourful. I'm used to colours used to make things stand out and all the colours make everything stand out and distracting :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Embrace changes
tumblr_mdc165s7AY1qaubsmo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back