Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Add a System For Hiring

Reaction score
Hello i was thinking if could not be a great ideia creating a system to hiring members from Ragezone forum, something similar as Uptowork,Freelancer and Etc. maybe this could movement de community and help the forum with funds. And also help alot of members of comunity wich has low knowledge but would pay for some help more assisted and direct. Also It might be interesting to create a courses section, where the community could share specific courses related to the contents here on the forum, reverse engineering, creating a Server-Side Emulator and so on.

Reaction score
Hello i was thinking if could not be a great ideia creating a system to hiring members from Ragezone forum, something similar as Uptowork,Freelancer and Etc. maybe this could movement de community and help the forum with funds. And also help alot of members of comunity wich has low knowledge but would pay for some help more assisted and direct. Also It might be interesting to create a courses section, where the community could share specific courses related to the contents here on the forum, reverse engineering, creating a Server-Side Emulator and so on.

Maybe use LinkedIn? Because this is not LinkedIn. Try LinkedIn.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your comment makes no sense. We are talking about specific knowledge and skills that we only find people like this usually in community forums.

Perhaps your initial thread wasn't quite clear - because even to me it reads like something LinkedIn would be best suitable for. As you can appreciate, this is simply a forums, and not particularly a place of much else.

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that they was suggesting the idea to have a function which allows people to maybe fill in details to then be found amongst a recruitment pool. This will allow people to search for what they want and maybe recruit them?

As I'm also gonna assume that they're saying to have a section devoted to pre-set training courses for development?

I think you find that they're pointing in that direction with this thread, however @Kreeate is correct. There's a dozen of platforms for this such as: "LinkedIn, Discord Recruitment Servers, Websites for development Recruitment".

Reaction score
Thank you for your suggestion. We understand that creating a system to hire members from the Ragezone forum could be beneficial to the community, as it would provide a way for members to get assistance with their projects while also generating funds to support the forum. We also appreciate the idea of adding a courses section, where members could share specific knowledge related to the topics of the forum. We will look into the feasibility of implementing these suggestions in the future. Thank you again for your input.

This is NOT the response of the administrator, who gives the final veredict

Last edited:
Back