Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Android application for the RaGEZONE community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello to all RaGEZONE administration! I have build a ragezone forum application for Android based on the Tapatalk API.

First off all i want to promote this application as Official - I will support it and upgrade. Another thing is that i need that if application will be posted to Google Play Market it should contain original signature off application, because all ads in application will support my job.

If you will give to me a support thread for the app, where i can publish all updates - it will be good for us.

Screenshot_2015-09-25-11-19-51.png Screenshot_2015-09-25-11-20-24.png Screenshot_2015-09-25-11-19-34.png Screenshot_2015-09-25-11-19-25.png Screenshot_2015-09-25-11-19-07.png

With Regards,
Dmitry

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Very cool but I cannot promote it as an official app since its not something we commissioned nor asked for but the work is greatly appreciated.

Can you provide to me any thread for support, and to promote it as unnoficial app?

Publishing at Google Play Market can give to you additional users, but to me it wil give small income. But i can't do it because i am not forum owner, and if i will publish it they already can lock my account, because i already posted there a version for the XDA forum - and Google has locked my app and noticed me that it was final notice :cool:

And I can't create additional publisher account becouse one year income for this kind of apps is less than 46$, but publisher account costs 25$. So if your income from additional forum users can be more than 25$ you can be a publisher for this app :cool:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok, it's bad that we do not found a compromise :-(,.. i'll try to find another partners, and maybe i'll go back to you later :))

Can you remove this thread?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back