Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Blade and Soul Section

Reaction score
Hi everyone
In view of recent events, I believe that the category "MMO and MMORPG Developments" should be added to the Blade and Soul section.
Server files for this game were recently published.
Official Server Files
Client for this server
This was a very anticipated release and now a separate section for this game will be very much in demand. In the near future, many materials and tutorials for the server files of this game will be published.

I really hope that other users will support this topic.

Reaction score
then please go ahead and add stuff to the appropriate sections here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/ read the rules and use the correct tags and all that ofc.

When we see enough activity there, we will make a new section. Thanks!

The requirements for creating a section are met.
New releases and tutorials on Blade and Soul continue to be published on a regular basis.
We are all very much looking forward to the section on this game

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The requirements for creating a section are met.
New releases and tutorials on Blade and Soul continue to be published on a regular basis.
We are all very much looking forward to the section on this game

at this stage i dont think there will ever be a section.... last section to be added was Vindictus.... which is unfortunate digging out the tutorials from the Extra section is a pain

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
i think its will not be that smart to do right now ,
not a lot of peoples managed to understand also the bin files and they still learn
some peoples have their own bin editors but that not what important
its like what called lets throw that old and keep the new, new information or something that will help to the community will maybe post in 1 year when its become junk many of ragezone are also on the discord managed to understand that files but not sharing their knowledge and the guide
not what called best information , section will be nice but you must understand that all the thing that been post are outdated because lot of peoples already meet those error and solve it like they eat popcorn, i saw some useful tools that create maybe by 2 peoples here and they useful
however the knowledge ragezone will get from discord member not worth at all , since the guide posted nothing .
Madison

read what i said here and you may also review the state don't run to preform that action , there are few mistake of moderator did in the past for open 2 inactive section like vindicates and a.v.a look at the forum stats and see what i talk about.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will be reviewing this in the next few days. I have not forgotten you. its not needed to post any +1 or anything. I have what I need. Thanks.

Thank you for the update, I highly appreciate it.

When the section becomes active, I'll organize the tools, releases, etc so that it won't include obsolete areas, and I'll make a To-do list on what needs to be done for Blade and Soul. From that point on it'll be up to the community to complete those Todo list, but I'll self moderate the section if anything since I visit this website on a daily basis anyways

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
@Flipend0

well its not like blade & soul need to be different i believe some day he will get
however lets fix what you said as discord server present
lets say you put guides release your tools , then what the community its not like you and Ashelly can actually handle alone in this section like bns-buddy
that there Ashelly and another one like king because they are top modders for the game
if you say i wrong i suggest we wait for bns section and we see ;)
don't take it wrong but this the truth, there are small amount of peoples that help the rest

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Flipend0

well its not like blade & soul need to be different i believe some day he will get
however lets fix what you said as discord server present
lets say you put guides release your tools , then what the community its not like you and Ashelly can actually handle alone in this section like bns-buddy
that there Ashelly and another one like king because they are top modders for the game
if you say i wrong i suggest we wait for bns section and we see ;)
don't take it wrong but this the truth, there are small amount of peoples that help the rest

thats literally the same with every other game section nothing new in that.....

Reaction score
I will be reviewing this in the next few days. I have not forgotten you. its not needed to post any +1 or anything. I have what I need. Thanks.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeellllll?:rolleyes:
We have been waiting for a response for weeks =)
should we expect a section for Blade and Soul or not?
There are a lot of game sections on this forum that have not been updated or updated for months, or even years, but they are still kept in the main sections of the forum. Isn't there a place for Blade and Soul?

Staff member
Reaction score
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeellllll?:rolleyes:
We have been waiting for a response for weeks =)
should we expect a section for Blade and Soul or not?
There are a lot of game sections on this forum that have not been updated or updated for months, or even years, but they are still kept in the main sections of the forum. Isn't there a place for Blade and Soul?
It will be, we just have to wait as they’re usually caught up in various other matters regarding life and other stuff in general.

Back