Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Blade and Soul Section

Reaction score
Hi everyone
In view of recent events, I believe that the category "MMO and MMORPG Developments" should be added to the Blade and Soul section.
Server files for this game were recently published.
Official Server Files
Client for this server
This was a very anticipated release and now a separate section for this game will be very much in demand. In the near future, many materials and tutorials for the server files of this game will be published.

I really hope that other users will support this topic.

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
unless someone will actually manage to create the game to a working stage there will be pointless to do that action
my vote for that is negative in all the respect the files been released , but none yet manage to create or somethin else for the admin to preform new section for only release will be bad idea , see for example a.v.a this section is dead as its damage server files that none may understand , do you want it to be again?
I suggest we wait for a bit more few days that someone will confirm of open local server to see the files working.

as I understand you new here too so by the way welcome to RaGEZONE Forum.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I have been here for 9 years =)

I am ready to upload materials and tutorials on the topic of the posted server of this game. And Yes, the server is quite a working one. These are files from the Thai official server, version of mid-2017.
then please go ahead and add stuff to the appropriate sections here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/ read the rules and use the correct tags and all that ofc.

When we see enough activity there, we will make a new section. Thanks!

Reaction score
The most annoying thing is that due to the fact that the administration does not want to create a separate section on the development of Blade and Soul, this topic is slowly fading, and the entire development has moved to discord channels... There are already quite a lot of developments, but no one will spread it until a separate section is created for this purpose

Staff member
Reaction score
The most annoying thing is that due to the fact that the administration does not want to create a separate section on the development of Blade and Soul, this topic is slowly fading, and the entire development has moved to discord channels... There are already quite a lot of developments, but no one will spread it until a separate section is created for this purpose

I don't really think that whether a section or not was made for it, that it would make an extensive difference considering that most people would tend to search for such sections/threads and that would lead them straight to it; although this isn't completely accurate, It is somewhat close.

If everyone follows up on the regarding feedback/response for the section to being added, then It'll be surely added in due time once It's proven the given evaluation from the community, and as long as that evaluation meets the required estimation before a section is even opened.

The way to look at it is that they're not saying "No you can't have this section or no It doesn't deserve one.". They're just simply stating that they want to see something that's worth having a section, and therefore won't get one until possible advancement on 'resources, development, releases, and let alone something to even be considered more than an emulator'. If none of these are being met, then it's not because the Admin's or staff won't give you a section, It's the fact that not everyone is committing enough to show that it requires a section.

[VIP] Member
Reaction score
there is a reason that the development under discord , morever the only thing i saw in the discord is peoples try to fix arena and doungen and setup the server doing section for that will be waste of time as no one will release anything there, we have high activity in our discord you may join there but section will not be.

[VIP] Member
Reaction score
again i explain as better i can why bns wont get section,

Blade & Soul is under discord development,
since the risk the forum take publish blade & soul section with their server files can put ragezone in danger
now about the section , its pointless to create section for a game with most of the developers on discord, they not interested to share
their knowlage they get , and tools they created , and i dubet someone will do that , i understand the traffic of peoples want section for the game
but you need to understand for section you need to share knowlage or tools for the section MenTal and his moderator say that like 100 times
and you keep request, ITS WONT HAPPANED.

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't really think that whether a section or not was made for it, that it would make an extensive difference considering that most people would tend to search for such sections/threads and that would lead them straight to it; although this isn't completely accurate, It is somewhat close.

If everyone follows up on the regarding feedback/response for the section to being added, then It'll be surely added in due time once It's proven the given evaluation from the community, and as long as that evaluation meets the required estimation before a section is even opened.

The way to look at it is that they're not saying "No you can't have this section or no It doesn't deserve one.". They're just simply stating that they want to see something that's worth having a section, and therefore won't get one until possible advancement on 'resources, development, releases, and let alone something to even be considered more than an emulator'. If none of these are being met, then it's not because the Admin's or staff won't give you a section, It's the fact that not everyone is committing enough to show that it requires a section.

I’m taking this back now as there seems to be a very heavy consistency with file development and honestly, I hope that more files will end up getting released but apart from that, It seems that a lot more people are backing it now with forwarding support from each individuals when it comes to helping with fixed and more.

It would be nice for sure to see an individual section for this game.

Back