Blade and Soul Section

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 38 of 38
  1. #31
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! Neliel Tu is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    Japan, TokyoLocation
    1,132Posts

    Re: Blade and Soul Section

    Blade and Soul Section
    i think its will not be that smart to do right now ,
    not a lot of peoples managed to understand also the bin files and they still learn
    some peoples have their own bin editors but that not what important
    its like what called lets throw that old and keep the new, new information or something that will help to the community will maybe post in 1 year when its become junk many of ragezone are also on the discord managed to understand that files but not sharing their knowledge and the guide
    not what called best information , section will be nice but you must understand that all the thing that been post are outdated because lot of peoples already meet those error and solve it like they eat popcorn, i saw some useful tools that create maybe by 2 peoples here and they useful
    however the knowledge ragezone will get from discord member not worth at all , since the guide posted nothing .
    @Madison

    read what i said here and you may also review the state don't run to preform that action , there are few mistake of moderator did in the past for open 2 inactive section like vindicates and a.v.a look at the forum stats and see what i talk about.

  2. #32
    Hardcore Member Flipend0 is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2016 Join Date
    105Posts

    Re: Blade and Soul Section

    Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    I will be reviewing this in the next few days. I have not forgotten you. its not needed to post any +1 or anything. I have what I need. Thanks.
    Thank you for the update, I highly appreciate it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Neliel Tu View Post
    -snip-
    When the section becomes active, I'll organize the tools, releases, etc so that it won't include obsolete areas, and I'll make a To-do list on what needs to be done for Blade and Soul. From that point on it'll be up to the community to complete those Todo list, but I'll self moderate the section if anything since I visit this website on a daily basis anyways

  3. #33
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! Neliel Tu is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    Japan, TokyoLocation
    1,132Posts

    Re: Blade and Soul Section

    @Flipend0

    well its not like blade & soul need to be different i believe some day he will get
    however lets fix what you said as discord server present
    lets say you put guides release your tools , then what the community its not like you and Ashelly can actually handle alone in this section like bns-buddy
    that there Ashelly and another one like king because they are top modders for the game
    if you say i wrong i suggest we wait for bns section and we see ;)
    don't take it wrong but this the truth, there are small amount of peoples that help the rest

  4. #34
    Hardcore Member Tannaka is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2016 Join Date
    114Posts

    Re: Blade and Soul Section

    Quote Originally Posted by Neliel Tu View Post
    @Flipend0

    well its not like blade & soul need to be different i believe some day he will get
    however lets fix what you said as discord server present
    lets say you put guides release your tools , then what the community its not like you and Ashelly can actually handle alone in this section like bns-buddy
    that there Ashelly and another one like king because they are top modders for the game
    if you say i wrong i suggest we wait for bns section and we see ;)
    don't take it wrong but this the truth, there are small amount of peoples that help the rest
    thats literally the same with every other game section nothing new in that.....

  5. #35
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! Neliel Tu is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    Japan, TokyoLocation
    1,132Posts

    Re: Blade and Soul Section

    that i said post above

  6. #36
    Registered echofaith is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2020 Join Date
    9Posts

    Re: Blade and Soul Section

    I would like this section too (:

  7. #37
    Member thtua is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2011 Join Date
    25Posts

    Re: Blade and Soul Section

    Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    I will be reviewing this in the next few days. I have not forgotten you. its not needed to post any +1 or anything. I have what I need. Thanks.
    Weeeeeeeeeeeeeellllll?
    We have been waiting for a response for weeks =)
    should we expect a section for Blade and Soul or not?
    There are a lot of game sections on this forum that have not been updated or updated for months, or even years, but they are still kept in the main sections of the forum. Isn't there a place for Blade and Soul?

  8. #38
    ???????????????????????? Bradley is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    1,175Posts

    Re: Blade and Soul Section

    Quote Originally Posted by thtua View Post
    Weeeeeeeeeeeeeellllll?
    We have been waiting for a response for weeks =)
    should we expect a section for Blade and Soul or not?
    There are a lot of game sections on this forum that have not been updated or updated for months, or even years, but they are still kept in the main sections of the forum. Isn't there a place for Blade and Soul?
    It will be, we just have to wait as they’re usually caught up in various other matters regarding life and other stuff in general.
    The pressure of human nature does not equal the presence of human persistence.



Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Advertisement