Even The Dev Allowed To Scam?

MemberRank
    Mar 2020 Join Date
    10Posts

As mention i was trying to start up private sever MMO RYL2, i posted serval threads asking for guide and help, then someone recommended me to ask from one of the Dev named SecrectOfThePast,
    So i did, i also provide all the chat log and confirm transactions of 12USD to his account named izicheatspayment.com

Item : RYL2 Clean Sever File including Free Setup
    Price : USD12
    Scammer Name : SecrectOfThePast (Devs)

really hope someone could help me but get scam in process...

Super ModRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    6,566Posts

Re: Even The Dev Allowed To Scam?

I don't believe this is actually his Discord.... This is why we do not endorse selling server files, if you are going to make silly decisions such as buy files/help even though it's freely available on the forums... at least verify someone's identity first.......

MemberRank
    Mar 2020 Join Date
    10Posts

i did ask him to approve my friend request on forum site for confirmation, and he reply i need to post 150 to at least to be approved, and then he send me a picture of his rage forum account, but either way my money arent coming back thats for sure,
    i wont be buying anything from the forum anymore i will have to dig around to find what i want...

True MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    Japan, TokyoLocation
    1,162Posts

dude wtf you buy its even from best developers ever I wont trust , for the topic , the files already shared in ragezone long time ago just preform a search , howerver I assure you its released in many other places , I don't know why the hell you buy released files :/

LegendRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    2,275Posts

That HTML editing user names still gets people

Quote Originally Posted by A Wise Man
    P-Servers are NOT dead. Bugs need squishing. Quests need fixing. Unfortunately, majority of people don't know the difference between a computer and a toaster so...

BannedRank
    Sep 2019 Join Date
    130Posts

Quote Originally Posted by khairy1986 View Post
    As mention i was trying to start up private sever MMO RYL2, i posted serval threads asking for guide and help, then someone recommended me to ask from one of the Dev named SecrectOfThePast,
    So i did, i also provide all the chat log and confirm transactions of 12USD to his account named izicheatspayment.com

Item : RYL2 Clean Sever File including Free Setup
    Price : USD12
    Scammer Name : SecrectOfThePast (Devs)

really hope someone could help me but get scam in process...

Well this is pretty normal on this forum, Do not trust even any fancy Names. When it comes to money nothing will stop them from doing such things.
    Next time use payment methods to have refunds which is more secure for your self.
    There been tons happening too in MuOnline section including moderators doing it. Just stay safe.

MemberRank
    Mar 2020 Join Date
    10Posts

Cant the mods just make a market section, only trusted people are allowed to even post there, would be much easier

Indigo SubscriberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    EnglandLocation
    2,141Posts

Cant the mods just make a market section, only trusted people are allowed to even post there, would be much easier
    Here buddy, I just made this section for you!

https://forum.ragezone.com/f606/

BannedRank
    Sep 2019 Join Date
    130Posts

It hard to create such things dude. Tons even gotten scam before from there.. but i hope the make some-one to be incharge like a 3rd person to look over such stuff.

DeveloperRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    1,649Posts

no matter if staff create a section with trusted person if people still believe in PM's like this, "hey my friend SecretOfPast is selling files, contact him on discord iamdumb#0001 and buy the files."

Also, Natural selection never fails

Super ModRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    6,566Posts

Moron

Pink PantherRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    11,985Posts

I just wanted to point out the very first screen of RAGEZONE, is from a different user saying oh yeah add this (random discord) because this is Ragezone person.

if you dont have a screenshot from the ragezone person in question pming you with their own discord information and the screens from discord are using that same account (in other words actually proving its a ragezone person) Nothing we can or will do about it.

DON'T BUY SERVER FILES.

Rest in Peace Akaruz

Advertisement