Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Even The Dev Allowed To Scam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As mention i was trying to start up private sever MMO RYL2, i posted serval threads asking for guide and help, then someone recommended me to ask from one of the Dev named SecrectOfThePast,
So i did, i also provide all the chat log and confirm transactions of 12USD to his account named izicheatspayment.com

Item : RYL2 Clean Sever File including Free Setup
Price : USD12
Scammer Name : SecrectOfThePast (Devs)

really hope someone could help me but get scam in process...

kes1.png
kes2.png
kes3.png
kes4.png
kes5.png
kes6.png
kes7.png
kes8.png
kes9.png
kes10.png
kes11.png
kes12.png
kes13.png
kes14.png
kes15.png
kes16.png
kes17.png
kes18.png
kes19.png
kes20.png

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I don't believe this is actually his Discord.... This is why we do not endorse selling server files, if you are going to make silly decisions such as buy files/help even though it's freely available on the forums... at least verify someone's identity first.......

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i did ask him to approve my friend request on forum site for confirmation, and he reply i need to post 150 to at least to be approved, and then he send me a picture of his rage forum account, but either way my money arent coming back thats for sure,
i wont be buying anything from the forum anymore i will have to dig around to find what i want...

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
dude wtf you buy its even from best developers ever I wont trust , for the topic , the files already shared in ragezone long time ago just preform a search , howerver I assure you its released in many other places , I don't know why the hell you buy released files :/

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As mention i was trying to start up private sever MMO RYL2, i posted serval threads asking for guide and help, then someone recommended me to ask from one of the Dev named SecrectOfThePast,
So i did, i also provide all the chat log and confirm transactions of 12USD to his account named izicheatspayment.com

Item : RYL2 Clean Sever File including Free Setup
Price : USD12
Scammer Name : SecrectOfThePast (Devs)

really hope someone could help me but get scam in process...

kes4.png
kes5.png
kes6.png
kes7.png
kes8.png
kes9.png
kes10.png
kes11.png
kes12.png
kes13.png
kes14.png
kes15.png
kes16.png
kes17.png
kes18.png
kes19.png
kes20.png
Well this is pretty normal on this forum, Do not trust even any fancy Names. When it comes to money nothing will stop them from doing such things.
Next time use payment methods to have refunds which is more secure for your self.
There been tons happening too in MuOnline section including moderators doing it. Just stay safe.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cant the mods just make a market section, only trusted people are allowed to even post there, would be much easier

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cant the mods just make a market section, only trusted people are allowed to even post there, would be much easier

It hard to create such things dude. Tons even gotten scam before from there.. but i hope the make some-one to be incharge like a 3rd person to look over such stuff.

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score

no matter if staff create a section with trusted person if people still believe in PM's like this, "hey my friend SecretOfPast is selling files, contact him on discord iamdumb#0001 and buy the files."

Also, Natural selection never fails

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I just wanted to point out the very first screen of RAGEZONE, is from a different user saying oh yeah add this (random discord) because this is Ragezone person.

if you dont have a screenshot from the ragezone person in question pming you with their own discord information and the screens from discord are using that same account (in other words actually proving its a ragezone person) Nothing we can or will do about it.

DON'T BUY SERVER FILES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back