Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Discord Server Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello,

My suggestion is to add on discord server forum threads, like server advertising, link to new posts categorised by game, game news etc
What do you think? In that way discor dserver will be more populated.

Thanks,
Andii

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,

My suggestion is to add on discord server forum threads, like server advertising, link to new posts categorised by game, game news etc

Thanks,
Andii

That would essentially take away the purpose of the forum imho.

Reaction score
The discord server is aimed for just chatting and random banter. We'd like to keep everything mmo related on the forum.
We are currently working on syncing stuff on ragezone to the discord server (like user roles), but we do not have any other plans for it.
If you have any ideas for the discord server that are non-mmo related, you can ask Shoelace, Joopie or me, either using PM or discord itself.

Reaction score
Hello,

Thanks,
Andii

what can be done is a forum watcher on the discord bot Joorren, to post the link to the forum's URL? Maybe make some users engage more with the forum.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It seems that discord has become a much more relevant and frequently used server than any of the forums. Initially, I was very skeptical about this server and thought that soon everyone would forget about it.

Reaction score
The Discord server is a bit dead. Not much going on over there. Other than the occasional peeps randomly asking stuff, but never really getting an answer. Kinda reflects the current state of the forums.

It merely was meant as an outerworld extension of the forum with chatting and stuff.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Hi,

The purpose of the discord is not to duplicate content and take away from the usage of the forum. Thus it is orientated around general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back