MemberRank
    Dec 2012 Join Date
    São Paulo BRLocation
    110Posts

Laghaim Game Section

Laghaim Game Section
    Hello

I am here to ask a Laghaim Section.

Its a good game and i have alot of content to share.

MemberRank
    Dec 2012 Join Date
    São Paulo BRLocation
    110Posts

Re: Laghaim Game Section

Up

List of releases waiting for a section:

3d models tutorial
    2017 version stable
    Map tool compiled with tutorial how to create maps
    Websites
    Admin Panels
    Encryptor tool to protect your 3d models
    and more.

Please vote
    Let's make games better ... together

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    10Posts

I need only old dekaran map.and anyone know how to make minigames working? and about my deleting post.i never want sell anything.i give all for free.i know the rules on ragezonze.

Pink PantherRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    11,951Posts

Link threads from the mmo extra section so we know there are files, and tutorials and development going. Until then use that section.
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/

Rest in Peace Akaruz

MemberRank
    Dec 2012 Join Date
    São Paulo BRLocation
    110Posts

http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/relea...table-1180435/

http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/lagha...files-1137091/

I post only the links where the files is released and tutorials made.

I have nearly 12 tutorials , and alot of tools and modifications of this sources to share but i will only when have a section.

True MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    1,175Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marcelhxc View Post
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/relea...table-1180435/

http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/lagha...files-1137091/

I post only the links where the files is released and tutorials made.

I have nearly 12 tutorials , and alot of tools and modifications of this sources to share but i will only when have a section.
    As great as this sounds but I don't think a section is really needed unless there's visible contributions or reasoning behind it, and judging from you stating that you'll only post/contribute once a section is made doesn't really help or benefit this suggestion at all.
    It would be nice to see new growing section to a set fresh foundation for members or developers, however don't see It happening unless there's enough added to it.
    The pressure of human nature does not equal the presence of human persistence.

MemberRank
    Dec 2012 Join Date
    São Paulo BRLocation
    110Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
    As great as this sounds but I don't think a section is really needed unless there's visible contributions or reasoning behind it, and judging from you stating that you'll only post/contribute once a section is made doesn't really help or benefit this suggestion at all.
    It would be nice to see new growing section to a set fresh foundation for members or developers, however don't see It happening unless there's enough added to it.
    A section will be better to find content, we can post tools in tools posts section, sources at other, tutorials etc. Since 2018 some people post things about Laghaim, and it is all messed because dont exist a section. I will only post other things in a section to prevent mess.

True MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    1,175Posts

This is my last reply as I don’t want to cause any form of debate or argument here but what I’m trying to state is what’s already been pointed out and that’s that they’re waiting on enough materials and resources to back up the request for such section; although to do so, is that they’re simply asking for the releases and the development as references.

once someone additions all of the references as one reply to this thread, and this has to be a hefty amount to show various sufficient requirements such as: activity, commitment, development, progression. They’re only generally asking to see whether there’s a lot of people actually backing it via development commitment and not just a bunch of people who just say. “let’s have this”. So think of it as a way of them saying 50/50, that not being a no or yes until you actually process the motivation to post all those releases which then you can link them in here as references of reasoning to back up this request.

Pink PantherRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    11,951Posts

We need threads to make a section and I only see two. i didn't see much beyond this when I checked extra.
    Really we need two things: 1 threads to make a section and 2. momentum to build the section.

Rest in Peace Akaruz

MemberRank
    Dec 2016 Join Date
    103Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    We need threads to make a section and I only see two. i didn't see much beyond this when I checked extra.
    Really we need two things: 1 threads to make a section and 2. momentum to build the section.
    Not related to Laghaim but basicly you want us to make more Threads to a game, instead of all of us contributing to 1 thread.
    Thanks, I see where we all made a mistake, We should've just spammed MMO Extra Releases with tools and information instead of having it all in 1 thread.
    That's how vindictus got in the door, right?

Pink PantherRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    11,951Posts

if its a different tool wouldn't it be in a different thread? how else will people find it?

- - - Updated - - -

also needs more than 2 people interested, and it seems this thread only has two that are really into it.

Rest in Peace Akaruz

MemberRank
    Dec 2012 Join Date
    São Paulo BRLocation
    110Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    if its a different tool wouldn't it be in a different thread? how else will people find it?

- - - Updated - - -

also needs more than 2 people interested, and it seems this thread only has two that are really into it.
    Hello,

have alot of people interesting on this game but, they dont know how to vote, how to search etc. This game earn some money so you will not find much people to release it.

For me is not a problem , i can share by my own website or use social networks , i just want a section to be easy to find, and read.

If the decision is keep the mess like today, i will not release here.

True MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    1,175Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marcelhxc View Post
    Hello,

have alot of people interesting on this game but, they dont know how to vote, how to search etc. This game earn some money so you will not find much people to release it.

For me is not a problem , i can share by my own website or use social networks , i just want a section to be easy to find, and read.

If the decision is keep the mess like today, i will not release here.
    I know that I stated I wouldn’t reply to this again but it’ll be nice to try and assist you on some line of what @Madison is trying to forward. They aren’t saying you can’t have the section but that there isn’t enough sufficient evidence towards what your proposing, and that they’d like to see whether there’s a lot there instead of just an emulator or words. You know the whole saying of “show don’t tell?”. So don’t take it personally rude or to heart as they aren’t saying that they don’t believe you or that they don’t care. So the main point is that they don’t want people going “this is good, let’s have it”, instead they would like to see more releases for it or developments, or you could say a community behind the lines to ensure its active.

If you’re wondering, to keep it straight to the point is that they’d like to see a bunch of releases and contributions, and you’re worried that it will end up messy or mixed up but the team they currently have will move all of the threads into the correct sections once there’s enough and that the suggestion would be approved. So don’t take it to heart or feel highly offended as there’s loads of section suggestions that have been made that don’t end up approved or get left on pending till it becomes active.

I’d honestly recommend that you check out other accepted section suggestions to see what they’re looking for as the requirements comes in with a different variety of reasons and some of them are accepted purely due to contributions over backing of members and some are because of a huge majority of backing with at least some releases, but still. It’s important to remember that they would simply like to see something first.

Look at this one to give some insight on what they’re looking for @marcelhxc

http://forum.ragezone.com/f600/game-...story-1130601/
    Last edited by Bradley; 24-08-20 at 11:51 PM.

MemberRank
    Jun 2008 Join Date
    76Posts

voting for laghaim section
    waiting this for long time

MemberRank
    Sep 2005 Join Date
    sdfLocation
    9Posts

voting for a section