Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Laghaim Game Section

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Up

List of releases waiting for a section:

3d models tutorial
2017 version stable
Map tool compiled with tutorial how to create maps
Websites
Admin Panels
Encryptor tool to protect your 3d models
and more.

Please vote

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I need only old dekaran map.and anyone know how to make minigames working? and about my deleting post.i never want sell anything.i give all for free.i know the rules on ragezonze.

Staff member
Reaction score
http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/release-laghaim-kr-source-stable-1180435/

http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/laghaim-official-server-files-1137091/

I post only the links where the files is released and tutorials made.

I have nearly 12 tutorials , and alot of tools and modifications of this sources to share but i will only when have a section.

As great as this sounds but I don't think a section is really needed unless there's visible contributions or reasoning behind it, and judging from you stating that you'll only post/contribute once a section is made doesn't really help or benefit this suggestion at all.
It would be nice to see new growing section to a set fresh foundation for members or developers, however don't see It happening unless there's enough added to it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As great as this sounds but I don't think a section is really needed unless there's visible contributions or reasoning behind it, and judging from you stating that you'll only post/contribute once a section is made doesn't really help or benefit this suggestion at all.
It would be nice to see new growing section to a set fresh foundation for members or developers, however don't see It happening unless there's enough added to it.
A section will be better to find content, we can post tools in tools posts section, sources at other, tutorials etc. Since 2018 some people post things about Laghaim, and it is all messed because dont exist a section. I will only post other things in a section to prevent mess.

Staff member
Reaction score
This is my last reply as I don’t want to cause any form of debate or argument here but what I’m trying to state is what’s already been pointed out and that’s that they’re waiting on enough materials and resources to back up the request for such section; although to do so, is that they’re simply asking for the releases and the development as references.

once someone additions all of the references as one reply to this thread, and this has to be a hefty amount to show various sufficient requirements such as: activity, commitment, development, progression. They’re only generally asking to see whether there’s a lot of people actually backing it via development commitment and not just a bunch of people who just say. “let’s have this”. So think of it as a way of them saying 50/50, that not being a no or yes until you actually process the motivation to post all those releases which then you can link them in here as references of reasoning to back up this request.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We need threads to make a section and I only see two. i didn't see much beyond this when I checked extra.
Really we need two things: 1 threads to make a section and 2. momentum to build the section.

Not related to Laghaim but basicly you want us to make more Threads to a game, instead of all of us contributing to 1 thread.
Thanks, I see where we all made a mistake, We should've just spammed MMO Extra Releases with tools and information instead of having it all in 1 thread.
That's how vindictus got in the door, right?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if its a different tool wouldn't it be in a different thread? how else will people find it?

also needs more than 2 people interested, and it seems this thread only has two that are really into it.

Hello,

have alot of people interesting on this game but, they dont know how to vote, how to search etc. This game earn some money so you will not find much people to release it.

For me is not a problem , i can share by my own website or use social networks , i just want a section to be easy to find, and read.

If the decision is keep the mess like today, i will not release here.

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

have alot of people interesting on this game but, they dont know how to vote, how to search etc. This game earn some money so you will not find much people to release it.

For me is not a problem , i can share by my own website or use social networks , i just want a section to be easy to find, and read.

If the decision is keep the mess like today, i will not release here.

I know that I stated I wouldn’t reply to this again but it’ll be nice to try and assist you on some line of what @Madison is trying to forward. They aren’t saying you can’t have the section but that there isn’t enough sufficient evidence towards what your proposing, and that they’d like to see whether there’s a lot there instead of just an emulator or words. You know the whole saying of “show don’t tell?”. So don’t take it personally rude or to heart as they aren’t saying that they don’t believe you or that they don’t care. So the main point is that they don’t want people going “this is good, let’s have it”, instead they would like to see more releases for it or developments, or you could say a community behind the lines to ensure its active.

If you’re wondering, to keep it straight to the point is that they’d like to see a bunch of releases and contributions, and you’re worried that it will end up messy or mixed up but the team they currently have will move all of the threads into the correct sections once there’s enough and that the suggestion would be approved. So don’t take it to heart or feel highly offended as there’s loads of section suggestions that have been made that don’t end up approved or get left on pending till it becomes active.

I’d honestly recommend that you check out other accepted section suggestions to see what they’re looking for as the requirements comes in with a different variety of reasons and some of them are accepted purely due to contributions over backing of members and some are because of a huge majority of backing with at least some releases, but still. It’s important to remember that they would simply like to see something first.

Look at this one to give some insight on what they’re looking for marcelhxc

http://forum.ragezone.com/f600/game-section-4story-1130601/

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if its a different tool wouldn't it be in a different thread? how else will people find it?

also needs more than 2 people interested, and it seems this thread only has two that are really into it.

The problem is, a lot of the people who are interested in Laghaim are usually Brazilian, Korean, Thai or Indonesian.

The chances of most of them finding RZ are quite slim, once upon a time there was an emulator being worked on, was quite a bit of interest at that point, I think I even remember dan or someone else stating if it gets further he'd be happy to create a section (do bare in mind this is like over 10 years ago :D )

I've been part of RZ longer than some people have been alive, I've seen it grow from a Mir forums to what they are today, I knew it isn't as simple as requesting a section, I also know Marcel may not have gotten his point across correctly as English isn't his first language.

I don't think he wants/is holding RZ to 'ransom', more it's difficult for anyone to find anything in a single thread.

Even creating multiple threads in the release section, it's quickly buried.

Last edited:
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
The problem is, a lot of the people who are interested in Laghaim are usually Brazilian, Korean, Thai or Indonesian.

The chances of most of them finding RZ are quite slim, once upon a time there was an emulator being worked on, was quite a bit of interest at that point, I think I even remember dan or someone else stating if it gets further he'd be happy to create a section (do bare in mind this is like over 10 years ago :D )
we have the mmorpg extra section exactly for items such as this. things that need a place but probably won't get a ton of traffic. Making it a section is when it becomes bigger than that, when it has interest and traffic, but also when it has files and content. The idea being if we have more content the people will come is also a possibility but as of now I see neither for this.
and your post is really a post very against making a section for this as it sounds like interest has dropped off over the years and the main people interested wouldn't come here anyway.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
we have the mmorpg extra section exactly for items such as this. things that need a place but probably won't get a ton of traffic. Making it a section is when it becomes bigger than that, when it has interest and traffic, but also when it has files and content. The idea being if we have more content the people will come is also a possibility but as of now I see neither for this.
and your post is really a post very against making a section for this as it sounds like interest has dropped off over the years and the main people interested wouldn't come here anyway.

Yeah don't get me wrong, I understand how and why it's the way it is, it'd be a major mess if there was a section created for every single release made.

I was just defending Marcel as his point may not have come across in the right manner. (basically trying to hold RZ to ransom, not the case, not at all)

We could argue if there were to be a section provided it'd drive people from those regions to these forums as it'd be far easier to follow a guide which hasn't been buried in a # page thread, but I can't tell the future, could be completely wrong.

The only thing I can think to get this approved is driving people to the forums but that'll bring a lot more moderation (language barriers), due to the majority being non-English speaking.

I would say the reasoning behind the abandonment of the emulator project was it had reached it's peak once Aidamina discontinued the development of it, his personal progression and there had been a conflict with another person, I had no means to help in the development as I was more of a novice then.
That project started 15 years ago which was an emulator, what is being provided now are official files (and the tools) so there is more promise with this release.

Back