Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mapletory website subforum

Status
Not open for further replies.
BloopBloop
Reaction score
(The edit button does still hate me)

Well i got a suggestion and that is to add a new sub-forum in the MapleStory section for websites.
I also made this post in the maplestory section, with a link to this thread, duo to the reason that this suggestion isn't only a "me-suggestion", but belongs to the whole community of the MapleStory section.

For now websites are posted in the lternative language section
, however most of the posts in the alternative language, what actually should be used for emulators/ useful tools written in the non java language are websites. If you for example take look at the development section (http://forum.ragezone.com/f689/) then 90% of the developments are websites/ website designs , and only 10% are actually real emulator developments/ tools that are useful for maplestory. In the release section (http://forum.ragezone.com/f690/) around 50% of the releases are websites, furthermore in the help section (http://forum.ragezone.com/f692/index2.html) around 10% of the questions are for websites.(this could be seen as almost nothing xD).

The new sub-forum for websites could be used for:

• Asking for help on making a website for maplestory
  • Asking for reviews on your design.
  • Releasing your website and way more!

All with all there is enough website development in the maplestory section and i and probably more people think that it is time for a sub forum.

Poll:
(Special thnx to retep for explaining how you could hack this poll......., so a comment at this thread is better than clicking the poll!!! )

Last edited:
BloopBloop
Reaction score
if i get it correct;
Everyone in this thread does agree with adding a new subsection for websites, however the way it should be archived is still in discussion.

L>4 the guy who can come with a brilliant suggestion to solve this xD

BloopBloop
Reaction score
@Hecarim

Switch the section order (i think i am just a idiot who prefers a specific order)
-Java emulators
-Alternative language emulators
-Websites
-Others

By "Others" add a "MapleStory chat" section, then oxy is also happy.

1. No extra section,
2. Alternative and java emulators still separated
3. Still a MapleStory chat section.

Thats it right 0_0?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@Hecarim

Switch the section order (i think i am just a idiot who prefers a specific order)
-Java emulators
-Websites
-Others

1. No extra section,

Thats it right 0_0?
Yeah I wanted that same order too but was too lazy to do it :blush:

Reaction score
@Hecarim

-Java emulators
-Websites
-Others

1. No extra section,

Thats it right 0_0?
what about the wz section, would that just go in 'Other?'

BloopBloop
Reaction score
what about the wz section, would that just go in 'Other?'

The screenshot is bugged for now; @Hecarim
The Wz section will be made together with a Nx Section , and that will be placed in the other section.
(Something like this)
DAT PAINT SKILLS!!!!!!!!!!
404_image.png

@retep998
if the section will be made as of the screenshot, than i only need to go though 1809 java pages to find all the redirectors and localhost threads + 70 pages of the Alternative language section LOOOOOOOL

Last edited:
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
This topic has gone wildly off topic and seems to be turning back around to be on-topic again. I have removed all of the off-topic posts I could find and tried to preserve all of the on-topic posts.

I believe the best thing is for the members to work with the section moderators and devise a plan for the moderators to present to the staff (including Mental) to decide what is best to do.

I am going to close this thread so it does not go off topic again. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back