Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Merchant Zone - Launchers

Reaction score
Greetings,
I am now wondering where to post my product as Ive been actively selling Launchers since 2017 here in Ragezone.

I have no disputes from users who purchased the product except those with language barrier that doesnt understand or does not follow the instructions to configure the launcher.

Aside from that, The Launcher Ive been selling is the most sold launchers here in Ragezone and is by far the cheapest with functionalities comparable to competition.

Anyway, thats just my concern as I am not sure if I post in all Forum that my launcher supports or I can post 1 thread for that.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Just Crypto. The only reason is that over the years people would purchase and retract payments causing my account to have issues. Whilst I am not a fan of Crypto and all it encompasses - in this regard, it's a safer alternative for myself ultimately the end user. I should state, MAYBE I can make an exemption for long-term members who wish to use Paypal but this will be on a per-user basis.

Back