Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

More Options for Advertisment on Game Servers / Development Services.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In most other foreign MMO development servers. They offer a lot more advertising options to promote other game servers in either global or sub forums. Seeing that Ragezone still gets a lot more traffic on the forums (Usually 1~5k concurrent visits) I always feel pretty odd that the advertising spots for the forums is rather, limited and frankly a bit awkward.

You can probably pull off a 4-row square of 275x160 each on the right corner of the forums. Since these would be smaller images, they can definitely be priced as a discounted amount, which would offer a lot more opportunities, especially since most of the traffic are starting to come from foreign regions that are often tied with low-GDP rates.

However. I do understand that this kind of idea would rather be controversial. On one side, we don't want to show off too many advertisements, especially if it's going to be riddled with a MU/Maple monopoly. On the other side I think it would make this server feel more lively, as in there's still a MMO scene going on, you know?

Discussion.

Back