Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Please add a dark mode!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Currently, no. You can manually edit the style via a browser plugin though.

Instead of stashing bitcoin from VIP subs, you should be updating the website forum software which would include a dark mode by default as well as better formatting for forum posts and a modern emoji set. I see a fair few people with VIP subscriptions, yet the website stays the same and nothing ever gets updated. Don't even get me started on the bitcoin only VIP purchases, what are you going to do with all the money you make in a bull market? definitely not gonna be used for updating the website. Using a browser plugin to apply dark mode is ridiculous, dark mode is standard in most modern websites, it's not the year 2010.

If you want some inspiration and to see what the site could look like, take a look at

- just some of my candid thoughts.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Instead of stashing bitcoin from VIP subs, you should be updating the website forum software which would include a dark mode by default as well as better formatting for forum posts and a modern emoji set. I see a fair few people with VIP subscriptions, yet the website stays the same and nothing ever gets updated. Don't even get me started on the bitcoin only VIP purchases, what are you going to do with all the money you make in a bull market? definitely not gonna be used for updating the website. Using a browser plugin to apply dark mode is ridiculous, dark mode is standard in most modern websites, it's not the year 2010.

If you want some inspiration and to see what the site could look like, take a look at

- just some of my candid thoughts.

Your candid thoughts are noted and ultimately the update is dependent on hardware upgrades, major ones. I CANNOT upgrade nor even begin a sandbox environment in which to test until I have additional resources. This is the current circumstances. As per Bitcoin/VIP - I can do as I please in this regard. Finally, using a plugin to alter the styling is a simple alternative until all my requirements are met. You may not like the answer but its a real and valid one.

Light will always be the primary colour scheme of the forum because I (being the admin) have issues with dark colours with my eyes.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back