Post count in marketplace section

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LegendRank
    Oct 2005 Join Date
    3,286Posts

Re: Post count in marketplace section

Post count in marketplace section
    I meant they bought a subscription, posted their topics, their subscription expired, you see them having their topics up with less than 100 posts, but they posted it with buying a sub. The rules say "100 post count or a subscription to post", now nowere does it say you have to keep your subscription to keep your thread, and that would be pretty bad to ask people to keep their sub to keep their thread. After all they already paid to get it approved.

BannedRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    114Posts

Ok, thats clear - I (as mortal user) don't have an option to check if the user WAS a sub, but do mods have this option? I mean, in some kind of "hisotry" of an account? If yes, problem solved. If someone WAS a sub, nothing happens. If he NEVER WAS, topic should be removed.

Thank You for this infos and conversation.

I just joined and am attempting to post something in the classifieds section, but the way is not letting me. How can I fix this? Also, who should I contact for business partnership affairs with this site?

Super ModRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    6,566Posts

Quote Originally Posted by safracatz View Post
    I just joined and am attempting to post something in the classifieds section, but the way is not letting me. How can I fix this? Also, who should I contact for business partnership affairs with this site?
    We don't have a "classified" section however if you mean the marketplace, then you need to hit the required post count to post.

Contact MentaL for business enquiries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement