Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Profile/User reporting

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,

There should be a feature to report users via their profiles for spam, and etc etc. Users should be able to be flagged. Actually surprised this feature does not exist on ragezone.

As an example it's pretty clear this user could likely a bot and(or) general spammer: http://forum.ragezone.com/members/2000281637.html

There is no way to report him except thread by thread and having to do that forces you to wait time to report the next one. Unless i'm slow and don't see the feature which i don't think is the case but i could be wrong.

Regards & Happy Holidays.

Inactive
Reaction score
Unfortunately due to our forum software this feature doesn't exist, however can always PM me if you don't want to report each thread for a spammer

It's unfortunate ragezone has not migrated to something better. Next time i'll just drop you a line, thanks shoe.

Have a great holiday!

Back