Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Recommendation for an Echo of Soul section

Staff member
Reaction score
I’ve never really contributed in such section myself; although I do lurk in there somewhat a lot and have to indulge myself into giving an opinion, that this section does have a huge majority of contributions.

I think it would be suitable for a section of its own due to the endless hordes of minions... I mean members who have posted countless releases, fixed and even development on behalf of EOS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The biggest improvement a section would bring in my opinion, is to split the Thread up. We've got several different reuploads, tutorials, improvements etc, all cramped into the same thread. This would streamline the development of said section.

The biggest downside would be, that we've got even more people asking basic stuff which already was answered before. But that's a general issue.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1 vote for me. i still downloading. definitely wanted to try this. thank you

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The files are promising and there's a bunch of good people working on them. It's a +1 from me.

Back