Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REQUEST] Cryptic Section

Reaction score
It doesn't matter that there is only one NWO Server :). We have the source code and it works. And it's not true that no one is able to compile it.

I compiled it and sucessfully ran the server (Like I posted in this thread: http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/nwo-sto-source-data-tutorial-1047042):
NWO:

NWO Character selection:
NWO Loading Server:
NWO Foundry:

I agree with the naming thing, but the games behind it (Names) are also strong so.. meh. Same thing if you name it StarTrek Online and Cryptic.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looking promising although each individual game would have its own section, permitting what is available to the end user, so... to speed this process up list each individual title and what is currently available for it and the progression and i can evaluate it all a bit quicker, who knows.. maybe a section could be made within a week.

Reaction score
Looking promising although each individual game would have its own section, permitting what is available to the end user, so... to speed this process up list each individual title and what is currently available for it and the progression and i can evaluate it all a bit quicker, who knows.. maybe a section could be made within a week.

There are only 2 of the 3 Cryptic Projects that work at the moment.
NWO is not one of them.

Ready for sectioin:
1. STO - proven to work from source or as a repack.
(Based on individual sections being mentioned STO has the greatest chance to flourish at the moment)
2. Core - a base, yet empty game world, strictly for the jump off point of any game a developer would wish to create.
(Based on individual sections being mentioned Core would truly only be used by maybe 5 people.)

There is a 2000 page document that shows damn near anything you could ever dream possible about All Cryptic Engine usage.
Client/Server detailed information, FX, Animations, Sounds, Mission - Item - Costume - World - Terrain - blah blah editors in Great Detail.
Among other information that currently I have no way to "completely" upload and will get as much out as possible (over 750 gb of "personal" notes / "personal" videos).

PS: We had far less than this for Dragona bro. Just saying.

I voted no. I hate STO!

JUST KIDDING! I'm a freaking Fleet Admiral on STO. I'm about to create a Klingon as well.
I really want a Cryptic Section, but I voted no by accident. Please, forgive me!

I was so going to bust your balls over voting No too. LOLOLOL
Wise butt!!! :0)

PS:
I did that in WarZ section... To my own Poll... :lol:
So, you weren't the first to do it bro.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I voted no. I hate STO!

JUST KIDDING! I'm a freaking Fleet Admiral on STO. I'm about to create a Klingon as well.
I really want a Cryptic Section, but I voted no by accident. Please, forgive me!

Removed one vote from no and added one to yes for you.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
That is great news. I'm looking forward to it

Removed one vote from no and added one to yes for you.
You're the best! Thank you very much

☺☺Just Ask The Pope☺☺
Reaction score
ohh progression now this is looking better

i thought more ppl were gonna vote no
was gonna hunt them all down and beat the *** outta them

anyways 42 yes 3 no <--- lol Nuff Be Said...

Reaction score
Alright I downloaded the NWO data archive, examined the contents and NO it is in no shape to get in game.

Foundry: You cannot create a foundry quest, again will not save said such contents (even if you could create one, it requires having proper data files)
Character select / Server select: Whoopee you can get that far... nothing else.

Waste of time downloading. Was going to fix Only the Alpha version. But hell no, not in that state.

Good luck to anyone wasting their time trying, but you wont succeed.

Just going to add, may as well just call this Poll (Vote for STO)

MuP

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@Cyndaquil : Honestly it was a mistake, can't change it. :)

You guys can create as many Sections as you want, there's always a search page if things get too messed up. :p

Reactions: DNC
Back