Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Sever Development section

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey. I'm not pretty sure this belongs to this section, but I need suggestion and I think it'S the best section to post to.

If I would like to start development on Tribal wars, I would have some progress, would you create section for that one?

Or is there some deal with them? Is it how it works?

We are Maverick!
Reaction score
I only make sections for working files or files which are 90% close to completion.

1. There needs to be active development for the game.
2. There must be more than one person working on development.
3. There should be more than 1-2 releases for the game in the MMO Extra section.
4. More than 5 members of ragezone should show interest in development.

Last edited:
Reaction score
TWLan is already 100% made and you can download it from official Tribal Wars site. The problem is that this script is blocked so no one can host it online, but there is always a way to crack it down.

+ Tribal Wars is lot worse than Travian Games when chasing people that host TWLan online.

Reaction score
I dont want to make a sectin for "offline" files that "may" get cracked.

Well there must be a start. If you make the section, and we start to develop TW we could get more people to help us. This is development forum and I think that its not important if script is done or is just started, we are here to finish it.

If you decide to make it, I will start develop it for sure because I know some stuff about Tribal Wars. :)

Reaction score
I have a guy that works for official Tribal Wars site (German) and he could help me out. You could leave thread open so I can write directly here when I speak to him so no need to open new one.

Crawl Me Maybe
Reaction score
I have a guy that works for official Tribal Wars site (German) and he could help me out. You could leave thread open so I can write directly here when I speak to him so no need to open new one.

If he works for the official site, They could sue him if he was to release anything without their permission.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
mental maybe u can give them try to prove it 1st

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So you, MentaL say I need at least 5 users interted in TW clone? How can I get it, without section? Should I PM everyone from Travian section and ask them if they would like TW, and if they would, to PM you ?

Back