Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Sever Development section

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey. I'm not pretty sure this belongs to this section, but I need suggestion and I think it'S the best section to post to.

If I would like to start development on Tribal wars, I would have some progress, would you create section for that one?

Or is there some deal with them? Is it how it works?

Reaction score
So you, MentaL say I need at least 5 users interted in TW clone? How can I get it, without section? Should I PM everyone from Travian section and ask them if they would like TW, and if they would, to PM you ?

Exacly, thats why its development forum, not script release forum or whatever. We are here to gather team to develop script.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have the decoder now, 10 years later

TWLan is already 100% made and you can download it from official Tribal Wars site. The problem is that this script is blocked so no one can host it online, but there is always a way to crack it down.

+ Tribal Wars is lot worse than Travian Games when chasing people that host TWLan online.

Back