Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Suggestion - how about NOT censor users posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello

In my topic, in Marketplace section, I have my freelance services posted there and simply I give mt customers an advice:

And yet, today, I go this poop :D :

LOL

Since when telling customers to NOT buy poop is illegal or since when RZ starts to tell ppl what they can't post? What kind of censorship is that?
And what about such posts in other topics in Marketplace section?

You are sooo full oh poop :thumbup: That I had to throw it back at You.
Have a good day

Last edited:
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Re: Suggestion - how about NOT censor users ports?

Hi,

Sorry that you feel like you are being "censored" but your post was removed due to it being against our rules. There is no need to trash talk just to sell your marketplace items, also do not take the selling process off the forums by asking to be contacted via Skype or Discord.

Unfortunately, we are low on staff at this time so we don't catch every offending post but if you do find one then please report it and it will be dealt with accordingly.

Many thanks,
Shoelace

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Great, and what about this poop?
- My topic is EDITED, and contact options (Discord) removed by mod.
But in this topic, You are actking like a little kid asking to remove that poop

?

Guys...act the same way for EVERYONE or don't act at all. I mean, You are deleting my posts like a phucking
champions

And yet, here, at other topic with other user, You are acting like a kid, ASKING someone to remove something.

I mean, WTF? Someone () is NOT acting like a objective mod, huh?

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score

I have noted your feedback and will keep it in mind. I have also explained you why your thread and posts have been removed/edited in a private message. I am not a fan of sharing private messages between users publicly. It makes this discussion an "attack-defense" situation. However, re-read the PM with the explanation why and how your thread and master_unknown's thread has been cleaned.

It is also not required for me to explain myself in an extra personal message when editing/removing topics besides the default editing/deletion reason which we state upon editing/deleting a topic/thread. I kindly would like to ask you to keep your attitude respectful during this conversation, as I am to you.

I would like to forward you to the Global RaGEZONE Forum Rules. Specifically the following rules:
01. Always show respect towards each other. Flames and personal attacks are not welcome at RaGEZONE. This includes but not limited to; racism, xenophobia, etc.

---
27. Refrain from moving / bringing topics off the board. This includes the posting / requesting / exchanging of contact information and platforms such as Skype, Discord, facebook, Mail or PMs. (Not only is the information publicly visible, but it's also bringing topics off the board / defeating the purpose of a forum.)

With that, I also advise you to read the Global Merchant Rules. Specifically the following rules:
1. All trading MUST take place and be completed fully on the RaGEZONE forums. All negotiations must be done within the thread until a sale is agreed by both parties. Contact details must NOT be added to RaGEZONE forum threads. NO eBay, auction, classified or external links to an item listed elsewhere. You must NOT list your items for sale or trade here if they're listed elsewhere, this also applies where you have more than one of the same item being offered and includes 'Request' or 'Wanted' threads.* Trading/buying/selling items on behalf of a third party is NOT permitted without our agreement, use the 'report' button to let us know. The items MUST belong to you or your household and be in YOUR possession.

----

1. Offer and acceptance of trade or sale MUST be posted in relevant threads. Private Messages are for personal details only, you must NOT deal by PM or by any other method away from the FS/T or RaGEZONE forum.

You do not have to worry about anything, as long as you follow the rules.

Regarding the signature of master_unknown where I requested him to change his signature. It is out of my juristiction to deal with signatures of users. Therefore I am asking master_unknown to change it himself before contacting our super moderators.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Well, thank You, but I guess You should FWD this message to that master_ user or whats his face, as well.
Oh, kindly, please ASK HIM again if he could remove his signature because he is phucking breaking the rules
with it not only in his topic, but in EVERY OTHER topic he posts, because his signature is visible in every topic
he ports, so...yeah, it's better to remove all my contacts from my topic, but it's nicier to ASK someone to edit
his signature.

Legit.

EDIT:
Oh, @Biesmen You still missed one of my posts, let me help You remove all of my posts
http://forum.ragezone.com/f608/updater-launcher-private-servers-1159584-post8963348/#post8963348
While we all kindly wait for master_ or whats his face to glady - maybe - edit his ginature :thumbup1:

Oh! And don't forget to BUMP his topic by POSTING in it, right? Instead of sending him a Personal Message, because it's not like we are in Merchant Section...
Gzz, there is sooo much poop wrong in Your moderation methods, but I guess You are more than ok to be subjective and don't give a poop anymore.

Thank You.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@Biesmen
I have a legit quesiton for You:
- so IF I add contact methods to my signature, then You would "kindly ask me" to change it, right?
It's not like it would be removed or anything like that, You would ask me to edit it, right?

Then phuck that, I will do exacly the same thing :D And kindly change it in a week or two..or so.
Thank You.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You're the boss

kjfii.jpg

Funny, how subjective and biased You are and yet You are still a mod - some sort...
Have a good day, and till the next ime You will - because it's not Your first and last poop like that.
I'm 100% sure.

biasedbiased

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back