Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

VR Development Section

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello there,

I was quite aware that lately a lot of people are freely developing VR games and thought that If we possibly expand what we are welcoming to these forums such as a: section individually for VR Games which allows them to display what they've made, as well a developing section and release sections.

- VR Development
- Release
- Development
- Showcase
. I don't think that we should reproduce all the channels and genres inside of this section since it wouldn't be necessary; although we should just allow it to act like MMORPG Extra's.

I thought of this since I noticed development discord servers are using the fundamentals of trusted advertisers to arrange opportunities and negotiations for broadcasting a community.

I'm highly aware that people will respond with that's what live social platforms are now for and how forums are kinda outdated; although I still think that forums have use for formatting as well structuring.

feel free to give any input as It's all accepted and respected, understanding that this is a MMO forum but I'm just thinking that If we stretch out to expanding for some kind of new element that It might help us grow or to encourage more respected sharers.

---

I guess the main reason of my suggestion is that we need to branch out to new platforms because I noticed a new forum which I'll link later If I can find it again, It's managed to do so and is rapidly growing because of the "accepting of the new".

There's been a mass majority of opportunities that RZ could've grabbed which would've been nice but I do reckon It's possible to get it further up the chain still.

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
I’ll be working towards finding some people since something gets started via that way, whilst I also share this tutorials created by another individual for development purposes. I’ll leave the batch of links down below for those who might possibly be interested. If I find anything else useful or participants then I shall continue to update this singular post as well as the leading post above.

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
Why not have a combined game development section with subsections for specific platforms? Might help when it comes to sharing ideas and solutions to potential problems and build a larger user base of developers.

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
I'm open to it, maybe a dedication section would be easier to consolidate until it picks up? What are the main developments on going atm?

No idea but consolidation is probably a good idea and we can use mmo development (on older mmos) as a historical preservation thing as well, at least in terms of how it's presented since that's becoming a big issue in the games industry and could be used as a "marketing" tactic to get more developers involved.

I'm just spitballing my random ideas though so feel free to ignore me :zippy:

Back