Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Warrior King Section

Reaction score
Hello @MentaL, what does it take to open a section of Warrior King?

We need separate areas for tutorial and release

We have the old petition topic
http://forum.ragezone.com/f600/warrior-king-section-1016066/http://forum.ragezone.com/f600/warrior-king-section-1016066/

We have several topics about the game
http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/3d-fantasy-mmorpg-ybtx-ae-871481/

http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/release-mercenary-world-server-client-1156661/

http://forum.ragezone.com/f856/warrior-king-online-revival-1120455/

There are several posts with releases and tutorials for example, but it is difficult to summarize all this within a single topic, or in separate topics in a category that talk about other games.

There is even a private server online, but it seems that you administrators are not paying much attention to this game!

Please release a specific section for King Warrior, and if need be, I can be moderator, the game is already translated into English, Russian, Indonesian, Portuguese, Chinese (default). And if possible, transfer the old topics to this section as well. Thank you very much for your attention.

I'm old here in the forum and always contribute in development sections like Trickster Releases for example. I've been here for years. Thank you very much if you released this session for us, it will greatly facilitate our work on developing new tools, websites, and even versions of the game itself.

Thank you.

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't see why there shouldn't be a new section as we need to amp up this forum somehow, however I'm sure they have other moderators to fill the slot, I'd have to agree that this is should be valid for a section.

I'm just curious whether there's enough committed people to make it a developed section though?

This should have a section without Moderators for once.

Disagree

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Exactly, pin this topic and let's start working.

Reaction score
Well... This is a tough one. There are a couple of topics, but it's hard to say how active the game dev will be. There have been less than 100 posts between these 3 topics since the beginning of 2017. 50 posts a year would have the section already in candidacy for archival. Do you know how many users are actually interested?

Even the search of the game is sort of low volume. I'll talk to the team about it, but I don't know what our threshold of "popularity" is to start a new section
l8FxSt5.png

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There are quite a few of those actually. Don't confuse moderators with supervisors. My name is on every mmo section whether or not I actively manage it.

If you'd like to volunteer to be one and show us how to do it better, then nut up homie
Kinda sensitive moderator to be exact. But its ok. Everywhere has it ups and down. Good thing Ragezone has PM. so we can off chat most of the things outside Ragezone, cause Moderators love or its either they got nothing better to do than to delete post.

But Hey, who cares.

Inactive
Reaction score
Kinda sensitive moderator to be exact. But its ok. Everywhere has it ups and down. Good thing Ragezone has PM. so we can off chat most of the things outside Ragezone, cause Moderators love or its either they got nothing better to do than to delete post.

But Hey, who cares.

So if it's off-topic they delete it?

That's what they are hired to do after all lol.

Reaction score

But Hey, who cares.

As off topic, I feel that you're misrepresenting what staff here do.

We are not here to censor anyone trying to discuss MMO development. Anything and everything to do with developing emulators is more than welcome here. No one will ever stop that or censor it. If you do, PM me. I'll handle it personally.

What we ARE here to do is keep your personal life out of the development of said MMO servers. If you're harassing other users, personally attacking people, or attack the development scene, we will censor that. Your issues with someone outside of the forum doesn't matter here. If you don't like a user, we don't care. We are here to program and improve the emulator scene for the games we grew up with and love.

If you feel I or any other staff member isn't doing such a thing, please report it. I answer to someone, and moderators answer to me. Everyone is held accountable, so instead of complaining that we're nazis you should report what we're doing to someone above them.

Reaction score
@GhostSnyper MentaL
The server and client works fine, we have all the tools for full game editing, including UI. After more than 1 year of this petition, I still work on this game. The game works perfectly online. We have all the tools available to make updates through the game's official launcher.

During this time, I created a tool that can translate the game to any online language where teamwork is a priority.

This tool allows translation in several languages.
Several people can translate at the same time, the system creates an updated real-time zip file for the language download.
In short, we have a perfect match to have a section. Maybe you say the game is not popular. But this game did have a lot of people who wanted to have a section ... who did a lot so we could get to where we are today. What happens is that because we didn't have a special section for this game made people with less expectations. But you see. This is one of the few games that has good graphics today, and runs on any type of hardware, including no graphics card.
Works on all Windows OS (I have not tested on mac OS). The server runs on both windows and linux.

If you create a section, I am willing to provide that section with all the information we have obtained all this time.

Here's the tool I created that can translate the game to any language.

I worked a lot in the Portuguese language, other people worked in Russian. But to make this game more popular, surely if we had a section, it would be critical for other people to participate in it as well.

Reaction score
It's really a shame this game doesn't have a section.
I personally think a section would not be detrimental to the forum. Even if it sat dead, it could potentially bring new members, who Google the server software, to RZ.

Create it and add the workload of Modding it to a Super, if it's as dead as it seems, it shouldn't add too much to that Super's workload. If nothing at all comes of it in a few months, archive it and it will still potentially bring new members.

It's a win/win for the community.

Yes, this game, although a bit old, is a game that has everything to become popular. The reason is that people don't know him.

But if you play it, you will see that it has a whole storyline, a story to follow, there are several quests, friend system, pets, pvp.

It really is a complete game, but little known to people.

It's a shame that people let a great game like this go unnoticed. We have the full source server, client, and all game editing tools. Translation already works for different languages.

The game runs perfectly online. Some people have tested the server on linux running for weeks without any problem.

The game works on all windows. (OS tested xp/7/8/10).What is really missing is a section so we can work better with this game, and I think it won't hurt the Ragezone community.

Back