Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I need the Edit files for Talisman Online

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I looked for everything on the internet and I couldn't find the files anymore, someone has hosted it or can provide it to me.

Software
Server 207
Ubuntu
Wm
and others

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I looked for everything on the internet and I couldn't find the files anymore, someone has hosted it or can provide it to me.

Software
Server 207
Ubuntu
Wm
and others

I downloaded these files in 2016... (Credits: Origem)
Pic - I need the Edit files for Talisman Online - RaGEZONE Forums

I uploaded for you on 4 shared:

Please notice that your antivirus may alert you cuz virus (its because the evp + cracker).
You need the evp tool to unpack and pack the game_server (where you change drop and others rates)

Hope it help you! Because i searched a lot to get this evp tool :s

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Software
Server 207
Ubuntu
Wm
and others

follow my video :

• Talisman - server files by kIsSwdev Talisman online clean server files

Buy VPS From
  • And download ssh secure shell (this supprt file transfer too ) from SSH Secure Shell Client:
  • winscp:
  • Putty :

• Get Ubuntu 14.04 32 bit then follw this instructions ( TESTED BY ME WORKING )
  • Get Ubuntu 14.04 64 bit then follw this instructions ( TESTED BY ME WORKING )
  • Get Ubuntu 16.04 64 bit then follw this instructions ( TESTED BY ME WORKING )
  • Get Ubuntu 18.04 64 bit then follw this instructions ( NOT TESTED / NOT COMPATIBLE )
  • Get Ubuntu 20.04 64 bit then follw this instructions ( NOT TESTED / NOT COMPATIBLE )
  • Get Ubuntu 22.04 64 bit then follw this instructions ( NOT TESTED / NOT COMPATIBLE )
  • Here you get details to connect your vps details ip and password so use secure shell to connect vps using ip username is root and password
  • sudo apt-get update
  • sudo apt-get install lamp-server^ -y
  • sudo apt-get install phpmyadmin -y
  • this will ask for set Database Password So Make Strong Password
  • first of all
  • apt-get install sudo apt-get install lib32stdc++6 sudo apt-get install libstdc++6
  • sudo get-install unzip
  • download files from here :
  • sudo apt-get install git -y
  • git clone shorturl.at/iFHJV
  • cd Talisman-up && mv * ../
  • cd
  • Open WINSCP EDIT FILES:
  • directory /root
  • Open All.INI files from all folders and replace 192.168.52.128 this ip to your ip
  • then open db folder and file name db_server_user.ini and replace 22021982 to your sql database password
  • cd
  • then give execute permission to
  • chmod -R 777 /root/*
  • then
  • sudo dpkg -i *.deb
  • UNRAR EVP ( DISABLE ANTIVIRUS >> ITS DETECTED LIKE VIRUS) IN CASE IF YOU RECIVED A ERROR IN CHINESE CLOSE THE ERROR RUN >> Run.exe AFTER OPEN AGAIN EvpTool.exe
  • AND FOLLOW THE video :
  • and the last step to start server
  • then
  • sudo apt-get install screen -y
  • screen -d -m ./1
  • This will show nothing but wait to 3 minutes
  • screen -d -m ./2
  • This will show nothing but wait 6 minutes
  • screen -d -m ./3
  • This will show nothing but your talisman server is online and go play
ALL FILES HERE + EVP TOOLS

• CLIENT DOWNLOAD :

STOP FILES :
create file in root directory and copy code
stop.sh

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I downloaded from what my friend sent the link above, everything went well without viruses, at least the antivirus did not detect me

Back