Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

what OS and TOOLS NEEDED

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i am a first timer, what os is the best if im gonna start my own private talisman server and what are the things i need to install i have read some tutorials but i understand nothing haha i hope you guys can help me in this matter i really wanted to have my own and im willing to learn on things i dont know thanks to those who will answer GODBLESS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you can't follow the tutorials you better quit it... the tutorials use an ancient version of ubuntu, you get an ancient version of the game..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi! Does anyone still have the files needed for making the server? All links are dead from the tutorial threads. I've been trying to dig up those files but to no avail. If someone still has them, kindly share it :(: . Need a little help to make this forum alive again :l

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi! Does anyone still have the files needed for making the server? All links are dead from the tutorial threads. I've been trying to dig up those files but to no avail. If someone still has them, kindly share it :(: . Need a little help to make this forum alive again :l

See
GitHub - tdarkscorpion/Talisman-server-files-clean: talisman online ...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already have that one since that's first result in google. What I lack is the navicat, is there any alternate to navicat? TY

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
go in Download have everything that u need, but i think this version the last cave is SFC.

em Download tem tudo que você precisa, mas eu acho que nesta versão a ultima cave é a SFC.

good luck :p:

EDIT: also u can follow this tutorial is in portuguese but u can follow him steps.

srry my inglish .

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here link to navicat : install on ur linux server vine and just run Navicat.exe

Upvote 0
Back