Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[del]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have seen that more and more talisman servers are using simple encryption method which I really don't like (It's really bad in performance matter) and I would like to share this decryptor that I have created. It worked on some servers so I think it will work on all of them (If they have that so called 'local.dll' in folder).

Put dll file inside client folder and run the client. Every time client will require to load some file this program will decrypt it. Most of them (ui and local folder files) are loaded instantly so after login screen you will have important ones. It creates a folder in client folder which will contain decrypted files. If you want to modify these files and use them on that server, then you have to decrypt all files and move them to normal non-encrypted client.

Could u tell more about how to use the modified files on the same sever? Do I need to encrypted it before put it back to the client? :thumbup::thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could u tell more about how to use the modified files on the same sever? Do I need to encrypted it before put it back to the client? šŸ‘:thumbc
could you pls reupload the decryptor bro

Back