Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Delete AOE from skill's

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys...:<:
How can I delete the aoe from 1 skill. I think i have to edit something in effect.
For example: Thunder Faint 3rd skill on fairy has aoe on my server files... What column i have to edit to delete that??
1 more thing, the heal on fairy has aoe and the heal is to large how can i edit that?
Ty and sry my bad english !:?:

I made it... U have to look in skill's...

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can i ask how did you remove AOe skill in your server files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can i ask how did you remove AOe skill in your server files?

Yes....If u know the skill name u go skill_desc mars/lenguage and u search the id. Next u have to look in local/common/table/skill.csv
There u have column 25 "TargetCount" if u don't want aoe u have to delete what is there. And "TargetRadius"= column 27- delete what is there to
My problem was that was the improve of skill's... so be careful.
Hope i helped u.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am creating a private server.I done setting up the mysql.But I can't setup the network.Please help me.My sevrer is about to be done.I can't let mysql to communicate with navicat.I will pay 30$ to whom who will help me.Please help me.My skype id is Youhomeless.Thnx for reading this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yes....If u know the skill name u go skill_desc mars/lenguage and u search the id. Next u have to look in local/common/table/skill.csv
There u have column 25 "TargetCount" if u don't want aoe u have to delete what is there. And "TargetRadius"= column 27- delete what is there to
My problem was that was the improve of skill's... so be careful.
Hope i helped u.

how u edit heal fairy?

Back